Dani

Re: Miss the old Days Designers.

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

Me too. And I miss all the quartz they used to sell. :(
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello all....it's been a couple of weeks since I have been able to come here and I wanted to comment on this thread
I also miss the past Designers, they had interesting things in both the jewelry and clothes etc.
Somehow it seems that all I see is high dollar jewelry and sooooooooooooooooo many chains!!!

Thank God for Michelle, Becky and Chris (oh my he is a doll)
I love the way Becky works with him and of course Michelle has him laughing when they are together
Watching ShopLC is a pastime for me, I can't afford to buy anything anymore and maybe that is a good thing but geez I wish we could see some exciting new items with some thought put into them
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Mae I was wondering where you were. I am glad to see you again hope all is well with you.🤗🍀
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
Mae I was wondering where you were. I am glad to see you again hope all is well with you.🤗🍀
Thanks for thinking of me BostonIrish :)
I got so busy with projects etc. and every time I wanted to get on the forum I had already signed out of my desktop computer
Previously I could just use my cellphone and come here through there but I don't have that option anymore :shock:
For some reason I can't even get the drop down menu on the little icon we use to get here so that has a lot of why I have been absent also

Finally took some time and stayed signed in on my desktop and signed in to yak and catch up. heehee
Hope you are doing well also ;)
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Hi MaeWest 1953, I soooo agree with you. I also miss all the different colors in Quartz, I know all of those sold well, I know, I bought & I had friends & family that use to buy the Quartz.they would come out with the cool colors in the summer. It seemed It seems like one day about 6 months ago I went to sleep & when I woke up Shop LC turned into a different Shop LC, the name was the same, the hosts were the same, but everything else was so wrong. No more great deals, all the chains & every day the diamonds & the tons of tanzanite everyday that is soooo rare???? I really feel that it has affected the hosts also, they just do not seem the way they were before Shop LC turned into the expensive stuff, it may just be me, but I do not think I am the only person that feels like this. Last night I bid on a fake copper magnet ring size 6-8, I was the first bidder, there were at least 6 rings almost like the one I bid on, but I lost it, the other person could not bid on any of the others, they had to bid on the one I bid on. What is wrong with people?, why did they have to bid on the one I did?, all the other rings like mine & they HAD to bid on it. What is wrong with people today? I hope one day our country will change for the better, I do not think I will be around to see it. I Hope Everyone Has A Good Weekend.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I hear ya. My favorite is when someone up bids ALL the ones you are bidding on. If there were 5 copper rings and you put a bit on all of them (so you can hopefully snag at least one and keep them on your watch list), eventhough they are the top bidder (and win) the first ring, they CONTINUE to bid on all the others AND try to win though too! What the heck?! That's what I call greedy. Like the lady who walks into a high end Good Will and buys ALL the nice teen clothes so she can re-sell them on E-bay, while you walk in 10 minutes later to grab some clothes quick (who has time for endless hours shopping?) only to find the racks cleared?!

But I do smile if I'm in a bidding war with someone, and I have a budget and know they will keep climbing if I do, so I let them snag something for a heck of a deal :) (I only wish it had been me, hehe)
0 x