Posting negative reviews

Ginger

Posting negative reviews

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this problem. I’ve posted several negative reviews about a diamond ring and none of my reviews have been posted but when it’s a positive one, it shows. I don’t think this is right and everyone needs to see the reviews, good or bad. Due to all the chaos and rude hosts and customer service, I have cancelled everything from my wishlist. After my budget payments are done, I will be shopping elsewhere because I don’t get this aggravation from the major shopping channels. They fix a problem right then and they post your reviews, good or bad!! :x
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: Posting negative reviews

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

There are times when the same thing happened on Amazon...you see all of the positive reviews and when you submit one that is not 5 stars you get a reply from Amazon stating the review can't be posted. I have learned to change the language so that the negative review will get posted. In reality it is not a negative review but my particular experience with that product.

Some have ordered items from this network and had really positive outcomes while others ordered the same item and had the stones fall out or the stones were scratched or damaged when received. I have seen negative reviews given on Facebook and the reviews were blocked so that you could not read what the consumer wrote. I remember an earlier post on this same topic and the next day some of the not so positive reviews began to get posted. Maybe your reviews will get posted soon!
4 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this problem. I’ve posted several negative reviews about a diamond ring and none of my reviews have been posted but when it’s a positive one, it shows. I don’t think this is right and everyone needs to see the reviews, good or bad. Due to all the chaos and rude hosts and customer service, I have cancelled everything from my wishlist. After my budget payments are done, I will be shopping elsewhere because I don’t get this aggravation from the major shopping channels. They fix a problem right then and they post your reviews, good or bad!! :x
I will be shopping elsewhere as well
2 x

MissTeach

Post by MissTeach » 4 years ago

For the most part, I've gotten good service and have been pleased with the items when they arrived. I did, however, have one ring that had a stone fall out of it on the day I received it. I started to send it back, but it takes so long to return an item and get a replacement or refund, that I just kept it and had a local jeweler replace the stone. My main problems are that sometimes the item does not look like I expect it to. Particularly with tanzanite. They put a special lighting on it on TV to make it look extra sparkly and deeper in color. When I received it, it was much lighter than I expected. The other main problem I've had is that the orders are taking longer and longer to ship. We paid extra for UPS, yet my latest order has been sitting in the warehouse for 4 days!! That seems excessive to me. What is the holdup to the item leaving the warehouse. Even after it finally is shipped, it will take an additional 5 to 7 more days!! I wish Shop LC would hire more people for shipping. They should realize they need more staff at this time of year.
4 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I have noticed my negative reviews are not being published either. My long beaded $9.99
Amethyst Beads Necklace Necklace (34 in) 310.50 ctw has more white than purple . I've never seen such bad quality from SLC as I have lately.
BALI LEGACY Mother of Pearl Ring in Sterling Silver. the band is off centered making it sit not in the proper position. There have been a handful of broken pieces over the year. But that numbered being matched by the same amount the last few orders has really has slowed my purchases.
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

None of my negative reviews have been posted. I have complained and even got a reply from the mod telling me it will be posted. Ha ha. More BS from SLC. I have cut way back in my watching and purchases.
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize about this, we have reported this issue to our web and IT teams and hope to get this resolved soon. Please note, reviews are checked for any issues and guideline violations. Thank you so much for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Teachergirl

Sorry mod you are not being truthful. My posts were perfectly respectful yet they were not posted. More BS
1 x

Teachergirl

Sorry mod you are not being truthful. My posts were perfectly respectful yet they were not posted. More BS
0 x