New Bidders on Auction

BostonIrish

New Bidders on Auction

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

To all the new bidders. Please check website before you over bid on items you can pay much less. You are over bidding on items that sell so much lower and sometimes you may get 20 off. Just trying to save you money and prevent over bidding.🍀
1 x

buyitall

Re: New Bidders on Auction

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

There are lots of people overbidding on the auction sight! It shuts the rest of us out! No fun on the auction site anymore because of overbidding by so many!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I don't know if these are new people or just sickos!🤔🍀 There is enough of every thing for every body.
1 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

Yeah THOMASINE!. YOu know who you are. :lol: That b*tch outbids me all the time. I really think its the LC staff that does this to try and trick us to bid more. Word of warning for the auction items, I won the horse ring from Sundays Child and when I received it it was all tarnished and ugly. Thats the last straw for me.
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Hi DANI, If you received a tarnished ring you need to send it back, I know there are no refunds with the auction but your ring is damaged, I know I would not keep it. To me unless you happen to get a really good deal the auction site is ok, but I am so tired of losing every item bid on This network use to have the best shopping experience I have ever had, FOR YEARS, NOW IT IS THE the WORST. How many of you feel the same?? I use to be so excited to watch the show ANY day of the week, not just Tues. & Fri., Almost everyday was a good day, now they just want to shove the gold & diamonds all day everyday. I still do not believe that they are selling the amount of items that the counter says. They can put any amount on it any time they want to. MANY more people watch & buy from QVC , I stream TV & it shows how many people are streaming the shows I am watching. I know there may be more people on cable or Dish, but many people stream TV now. It is so much cheaper. If Shop LCs counter is correct they sell more items shown on screen than QVC. I do not believe that, plus I had a family member that was a host on QVC for yrs.& I kind of know how many items were sold per hour on QVC, of course it depends on what was being sold but I think a wider range of people & MANY MORE shop on QVC. I am just saying I do not believe every thing I see or hear when it comes to shop LC. You buy a item from QVC that weighs 5, 10 lbs, it costs no more than $3.50 to $5.50, why does a small plastic mailer that weighs 3oz. & ring cost $4.99 to ship????? I know I sound like a broken record but I want people to know that at the sister station in England you pay 9.99e, for one month unlimited shipping or 99.99e for 1 whole yr. of unlimited shipping. It does not matter how many items you buy that month or the whole yr. Here they charge you &29.99 for 1 day of unlimited. WOW, Do We Get The Deal, RIGHT. WHY DO THEY GET THE GOOD SHIPPING DEAL, & WE GET THE ONE THAT is crappy, & over there they get such a GOOD DEAL, I can watch the sister station over there & unless there counter is always wrong the amount they sell not even !/2 the amount of items they sell here, plus their items are cheaper, & they sell a better assortment of items. Also MOST OF THE TIME O NE H O S T!!!!!! OH I ALSO WOULD NOT TELL NEWBES TO CHECK PRICES ON THE WEBSiTE, LET THEM DIG A LITTLE DEEPER IN THEIR POCKETS! ( ( L E T I T B I T E T H E M ))
3 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

WELL SAID Caribbean Girl. I don't watch as much as I used to either. I miss the quartz days. They had such beautiful and unique pieces. As for the shipping? I don't mind paying that amount but for gods sake please do something about those stinky black pouches. They have to know they smell like garbage. Too bad thier QC dept is lacking.
1 x