Mumbles

Lacy

Mumbles

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mumbles is on with Marva. Mumbles is trying ....to describe the Kaftan. He needs to stop. He is tripping over his words. Said the material is DURABLE. We all want DURABLE clothes. He must know that they stay on a item for a long...time, he can slow down his rant. There's plenty of time to make his point. I can't understand him at all. He has been at the network a while now, he should be much better with us understanding him and his pronunciation of words. I shut them off. AGAIN. Things will never change.
3 x

Blizzard

Re: Mumbles

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

I have to agree. I cannot understand what Hunter is saying. I find it hard to believe that the executives have not recognized that he is difficult to understand. I too need to turn change the station when he is on. He seems like a nice person. But I cannot believe he has made his profession as a TV host, when you do not know what he is saying. The other new host Chris, started a few weeks after Hunter. It appears to me that Chris only gets two shows a week. (They should give Chris more shows, and schedule him at the prime times, rather than the Late OWL shows only! ) Whereas Hunter is on sometimes 2 or 3 shows a day. Wouldn't the executives or the person who supervises the hosts would watch the shows to get a sense of how the new host(s), or any host for that matter is doing? I wish they would also observe Cheryl Ells when she does her shows. I find her to be very abrasive. She is constantly yelling at the audience. She never lets the other host speak. I have to change the channel when she is on. People think she is knowledgeable. My assessment is that she just talks at nauseum. Due to that, people thinks she knows what she is talking about. Half of the time she's just saying .."aahhh"... until she thinks of something else to say, that many times has nothing to do with the item. She's tagged and memorized the Shungite book, to the point that it sounds like she knows what she is talking about. At this point, I think I would rather watch Hunter, and guess at what he is saying - versus - listening to Cheryl yelling at us, and asking the camera person to put the camera on HER the entire show.
3 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I agree Blizzard with your comment on Cheryl I am so tired of her telling the producer/director of "I need to talk" so the camera goes directly to her during every presentation, it is annoying and repetitive you know what she is going to do every time! She is starting to remind me of when Tony is on with his superiority attitude. It is like ONLY Tony can talk so don't disrupt him until he is ready to turn it over to the other co-host generally Katie which I think is totally disrespectful to his co-host! You would think he owns Shop LC! I can't understand Hunter hardly at all, I didn't think I would ever say this but Kim over talks, shouts & screams a lot lately, keeps saying "I Love It", "Exactly" etc..wears really low tops & is constantly pushing her hair away from the side of her face, I hate to say but it distracts from the products & is annoying after the first 1/2 hour of the show! Also listening about how a particular gemstone put a spell on her getting her boyfriend/man...I don't like how they keep bringing Karen & Dennis back who have retired & come back remotely from Florida, hire more co-hosts to pick up the slack and act professional he is a wanna be comedian & she is like Tony & takes over the whole show like she is the SHOP LC Diva even in her retirement. I like watching Becky, LoLo, Michele and Katie if she is not with Tony! I think Chris would make a good host if they wouldn't just keep in the overnight owl hours....give him a chance he could do better than some of these other hosts! Steve from down under is all around a good host even remotely!
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

LynnMarie, You have nailed it. You have put all I have wanted to say about the hosts all in one bundle. I can not believe there is someone that feels just like I do about everyone of these hosts?? I do LOVE Michelle, I know many people do not think she is smart because of the way she talks & she is from the south, but she is very smart, I think she knows more about more topics than any other host. The only ones I feel different than you about is Karen, & Hannah, I really do like Karen, but she was much better when she was in Austin. And then there is Hannah I can not handle her at all. I turn this network off the second she comes on. I cannot take her talking over everyone, she is so loud, & when she talks it looks like she is trying to open her mouth so big so maybe she can talk louder. I have never seen anyone talk like that. I feel the same as you about Cheryl & Tony, why do they have Tony on there, If I want to know about gems I can google them & not have to put up with his ranting because ladies & gentlemen all of his product is not selling. I also turn him off, it is a shame because I like sweet Katie. Well, nothing is ever perfect but darn I wish some of the hosts would read these posts & take something from it. After all we are paying their salary every week??? Right??
3 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

CaribbeanGirl: Glad we have the same opinions...but I also agree with you on Hannah too! Yes people like us do pay for the salaries! :D Take Care!
2 x