Very, Very Upset!!

buyitall

Very, Very Upset!!

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I just received a giant box from ShopLC !! I knew I had not purchased items that should have come in a box this size. Inside was only 5 items: a shoebox; 4 small 4th of July tabletop decor plaques and a small flag. I knew when I picked the box up from the post office I could hear items moving and rattling around! There was very little packaging inside to secure the items to prevent them from moving around and rubbing against each other. AND…WHY were these shipped in such a large box anyway??? When I took out my tabletop decor they were in terrible shape and unusable!! They were apparently made out of some sort of pressed cardboard and layers were peeled back and scuffed up! On top of that, I had won a pair of tennis shoes. I bid on a size 7 and that’s what my invoice says. However, the shoes I received are a size 5 !!!!! The only thing usable I received is the flag! I am going to contact customer service and pitch a fit! There is NO quality control here and whomever is packaging these items like this should be fired!! No other shopping channel that I buy from has problems like this! Things like this happen all the time here!
0 x