I Closed My Eyes

CaribbeanGirl

I Closed My Eyes

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Ok, What in the world has happened to Chris. Please tell me he is not gone! I have not seen him in almost 2 weeks unless I missed when he was on. I do not watch like I use to so I could have missed him. I stream TV so I am able to go back many hours to see what was on that day or night & I have not seen him, has anyone seen him or did they run him off. Why can't they keep anyone decent, that is a host that talks correctly, does not scream or yell, that is fun to look at also. Why, Why, Oh Why?
3 x

Serge

Re: I Closed My Eyes

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I haven’t seen him in some time and I’m usually on early in the morning. Like you I hope he’s still here because he’s a breath of fresh air. I enjoy both listening to him and watching him because he’s calm and doesn’t do anything crazy like scream, interrupt or mumble. ShopLC could use more hosts like him!
4 x

Crystal-lover

Post by Crystal-lover » 1 year ago

Good morning. Good news. I saw Chris early this morning about 6:30 am eastern time. He was with Becky. I agree. He is so nice
And hope to see more of him.
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 1 year ago

I was watching this morning and Becky was on with a nice looking guy. I don't know his name maybe Chris?
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Yes, I Saw him, it is Chris, it is a happy day. I am so glad he came back. He told that he had to finish moving his things from Atlanta To Austin. I am very happy that some good things are happening for us on Shop LC!
2 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Yes, Chris seems to be very nice and polite. Outside of that....he's gorgeousssss!!! I don't know where ShopLC finds these gorgeous men, but keep it up. My goodness!! Hunter was a shock and then Chris!!! Woww! I've said this before. They will make a whole lot of cu$tomer$ empty their wallets...for sure!! Keep it up LC!
1 x

Melancholia.

Re: I Closed My Eyes.

Post by Melancholia. » 1 year ago

This Is Interesting..... Https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2834977/.
0 x