Price Games

BostonIrish

Price Games

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Looked on my wish list all items went up in price so much no sale for me! 30% off what a joke.😫🤑😲😟😠
6 x

Jonarts

Re: Price Games

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I noticed that too, I was watching a certain item and the price went up by 25% and now there is a coupon today for 25% off.
6 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I sent them a message on Facebook--asked why they think that a higher price would make them sell better!! This company is becoming a joke!!
5 x

BostonIrish

Some items went up over 100 dollars. They can keep it.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

This place is a joke. It was told during the night that they usually sell only 2 pairs of copper socks on a Friday, but today they are selling 4 pairs. WHAT A CROCK. Do they really think we are that stupid that we can not count how many pairs of socks they sale Friday after Friday??
4 x

BostonIrish

Remember all the silver and statement necklaces and really great things on Fridays not the same.😥
3 x

BostonIrish

Remember all the silver and statement necklaces and really great things on Fridays not the same.😥
5 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

Well now I heard a first--there is a ring I'm watching --One is in yellow $397.99 and one is in white gold $377.99--customer service tells me that yellow gold costs more than white gold!!! This is the stupdiest thing I have ever heard--its the same ring--this is the company we are dealing with!
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Or how about they have a different prices for different sizes, like a ring or a bracelet. Then brag they don’t up charge for a larger sized bracelets!
3 x

BostonIrish

Joy51 Hi I think they sell more of the yellow so they mark it up or they have less of the yellow gold. Not fair I agree.😕👎
3 x