Since I am complaining tonight!

Lynmarie

Since I am complaining tonight!

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Since I am complaining tonight & on a roll I wanted to say with Chuck a lot the past few months he cannot stand it to let Under $10 Friday continue until 11:00 he is always shutting it down by cutting off @9:00 or 10:00 to continue on selling higher priced items...like they only sell most higher priced items for 5 days out of the week like that isn't enough! I know he is the co-host who especially likes to flaunt how he pays high prices on his personal purchases outside of Shop LC but come on man most Americans don't have his kind of budget why do you think under $10 Friday is the most popular day of the week! It is really starting to irritate me with him especially cutting off under $10 on Friday nights he acts like he can't wait to get to selling the high priced items! I really use to like him with Dionne but quit cutting off before 11:00...geez! :roll:
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Since I am complaining tonight!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I hear you, I am retired & can go to sleep or wake up when ever I want to. So last night I waited up to see what time the under $10 started, & you know what, Ole Clumpy Chuck & Ha Ha Hananah did not start it until after 2:00 am. So do you think that they think they are helping them selves or hurting them selves ?? What in the world is going on at that place. You know new customers must read these post's we write & think we are crazy. They have no idea what Shop LC was like 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 yrs. ago. I will never forget, we had sooooo much selection to choose from at such GREAT prices. I do not believe it is because everything has gone up in price either. They buy everything in huge bulk, how do you think they can keep buying the gold chains they are always selling? If they can buy gold chains they can offer us some decent items on Tuesday & Friday. Socks, Kaftans & beads, that is about all we are offered any more. If only it could be like it use to be. I still say they are going to do a way with under $10.
3 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Re: Caribbean Girl.....I totally agree with you! Even two years ago when I started as a customer they always had a lot more selections under $10 on Fridays now it is always the same products over & over. I use to love when they had on Swarovski crystal jewelry which offered so many different styles of jewelry! I think those days are gone...summer is the worst time for under $10 on Fridays maybe things will change with Fall & Winter coming up...we can only hope!
2 x

Crystal-lover

Post by Crystal-lover » 1 year ago

I agree with you. I used to tune into under 10 Fridays however not too much lately. The merchandise is not like is used to be. They had more watches and crystal and gemstone pieces. Now it seem to be a collection of tacky items they are presenting to us. The quality needs to be upgraded and we need more pretty items such as crystals and quartz. Some of the textiles from the home merchandise are of poor quality. Come on shop LC let’s get back to how you used to be on Fridays! There are some very good hosts. However there are a few that I cannot spend too much time watching which is too bad as I have gotten some items that I love. Let’s hope they read our blog!
2 x