Shop LC Needs to update!

Crystal-lover

Shop LC Needs to update!

Post by Crystal-lover » 1 year ago

I have watched and made many purchases from shop lc for a long time. I have noticed that they are not as upscale with everything as they used to be.
Some of their hosts are still a class act re: Chuck, Dione, Jessica, Katie, Becky Dan…. But there are a few that need a little more training. And Please get rid of the tacky merchandise you are presenting on Fridays. I am having a hard time watching the screaming hosts! Look around Shop LC. I have tuned into another channel that comes from Tennessee. The hosts are mellow, dress classy for tv, and their prices on gemstones are very good. Also their presentations are very relaxing. They dress very appropriate and the dialog is very professional. Look around Shop LC . Some of us are looking around!
8 x

BostonIrish

Re: Shop LC Needs to update!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Miss the great things too. I was looking thru my old purchases some I have never worn. I found a jade dragon silver heavy bangle with black spinal I had purchased the ring to match now that is a beautiful design.They keep selling same old things and enough with the socks already. Have a great day. Oh I forgot the contest how many winners have you seen on the web?🤓
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

BROVO, BROVO, So well said, everything does look the same week after week after week. And, who is buying all of the socks, vendors, to sell at their flea markets, like so many of the other things that Shop LC sells. It is not so much for the every day person like us. I think the vendors buy more from them than any one. If they can buy tons of their gold chains they can get some deals for Tues. & Fri. Now on fri. it is beads added to the list, product after product it will have lapis, rose quartz, adventurine, so on & so on & so on. SHOP LC DOES NOT CARE, THEY ARE SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS, TONS OF IT IF THE COUNTER IS CORRECT. THEY DO NOT CARE THAT WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCTS, THEY ALSO DO NOT CARE THAT WE DO LIKE LIKE SOME OF THEIR LOUD SCREAMING TACKY HOSTS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR. I have told before that I stream TV & I watch the Shop LC sister channel in England, they had their clearance sale a couple of weeks ago, I never saw these words on their signs nor did these words ever come out of their mouth ( ( ( N O R E T U R N S ) ) ). Not One Time. The Shopping network there is a Great Shopping Net Work, Compared To The One Here. I Wish Everyone Could See It. Also vendors have their places they buy from to sell at their flea markets, why does Shop LC have to supply to them? I wish others that feel the way we do would write their thoughts on here also.
8 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

the hosts will continue to be the loud, mumble, screech, yell, wearing inappropriate clothes with flailing arms, will still do so. The lies will continue on the items. About the quality, the comparison price, the rarity, on and on. That they are the only DESTINATION to get it. Lies.
The reality is there is always a new customer buying not knowing anything about LC until later. So why do they want to change a thing. Money is the motive and they make lots of it.
Remember, they say they make the jewelry for most of the other channels. So watch the other channels and you can return items, sales or not.

No matter what we say, how many times, NOTHING will change.
So CHANGE the channel, Happy Shopping.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

They have changed a lot over the years. They used to have a variety of items. Not so much anymore.
3 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

I still love ShopLC. I just hope they stick to the under 20 Tuesdays and under 10 Fridays. This is what attracted me the show in the first place. They have some good hosts and have made some programming changes. Hannah is on at night and I agree with that. She has a lot of energy and is boisterous. That's a bit much first thing in the morning. Deanna is the one I find hard to listen to..I have to mute her out. She is a little too narcissistic for me. Dionne is a good host but the narcissism overshadows her hosting skills. We all have our ways and none of us are perfect for sure. I'm sorry Lolo and Dan, I have to mute ya'll too. A bit much.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi everyone, you all have great comments even though I can't concur that Mr. C is a good host...lol
It is such a culture shock when I watch the other shopping channels, the calmness and professionalism is so obvious compared to ShopLC

HOWEVER! I do enjoy watching my favorite Host on this channel because they are colorful and interesting
We get a good laugh from them along with the antics of the ones that are there to entertain us as well as sell to us :D
The narcissistic bores are still doing what they do, and I love how Hunter is giving Chuck a run for his money, he is loud etc. but he is a nice looking, put together man's man
His wardrobe fits him and now I see Chuck trying to copy him by wearing the casual shirts like Hunter does, too funny :lol:
3 x