How Long To Get Credit On Reurns

Serge

How Long To Get Credit On Reurns

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I recently sent an item back and it was received in Austin on August 22nd but have yet to get my refund. They also took out another payment last evening. I have never had this kind of issue with any other shopping network and thought I would ask y’all. It truly makes me nervous to purchase anything else!
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: How Long To Get Credit On Reurns

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I think about 2 to 3 weeks sorry for the bad news call them with your tracking number everyday to see if they received it. Good Luck.😕
3 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

Same issue, only mine was received on August 12. Can't get chat to work, so am going to have to make yet another phone call tomorrow. I have had several returns to ShopLC "disappear" once they are picked up at my home, destined for the local post office. Obviously a problem on my end, not their fault. So now I take all my small packages, jewelry returns, to the office and send them out there. We have a mailroom and it is much less likely things will go astray. This one a least made it all the way back to Austin. This was a very expensive purchase and I have already been socked for two payments, despite having sent it back on August 6. If they want to know why I cancel so many transactions, well, that is it. Tired of fighting battles with returns. I always use their return labels.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Return Labels are unreliable and not free.
They will still charge you for the return when you use their labels before they refund you. The amount is on the label, I think it is 6.95. You can ask to get a refund on the return shipping from the label if the item was damaged. Also, they use a different service which is sits in their facility for weeks before it gets to LC warehouse. Then LC blames the carrier for the delay of course. If you are returning a item you didn't like and not damaged, I sent it via usps, saved the receipt, tracked it. This way it goes directly to LC quicker and not their alternate carrier first. You'll probably pay less to return it than 6.95 label anyway. Good luck.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Returns
They only consider m-f business days. They told me once 7-10 business days, then when the item wasn't recorded as received, they told me add a few more days for them to receive it. Ask for a SUPERVISOR or the ESCALATION DEPARTMENT. If you complain the the escalation department, they usually help. I had to leave a message and never thought I would get a call back but I did. They refunded me. It took a lot of jumping through hoops. Now I know. So ask the rep, they will try to discourage you from going higher up that they can help. No, Just insist. Don't take NO for an answer.
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I actually heard from ShopLC telling me that they have refunded my credit card. I feel very lucky after hearing about the trouble y’all have had and figured I was in for a fight. Let’s hope that they’re improving for all of you still waiting!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Serve Glad you received your money back Happy Days!🌞🌈
2 x