Buying Everything

BostonIrish

Buying Everything

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I have watched the auctions for a long time. I am sick of some people that buy everything and bid crazy on so many items. Someone on here bids over 100 on all braclets . I have to ask do you own a jewelry store. Let some other people win a few items.😡😈😱💀
3 x

BostonIrish

Re: Buying Everything

Also check out the purse auction there should be a limit on how many same items can be purchased! Same name on about 20 purses.🤔
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I soooo agree. If the big wigs at Shop LC were any kind of decent people, good business people that want to keep their customers happy no matter how much or how little money they can spend they would fix the auction bidders that bid on every thing & raise the bids to the roof. But I do not think they are. They have also just about stopped the under $20 Tuesday, yes they still have some but it seems to get less & less, just like the $10 on Friday I think the last few weeks it did not start until around 2:00 am. But I do believe in Karma.
2 x

BostonIrish

Thanks I am glad I am not the only one. 🙂
3 x

horses27

Post by horses27 » 1 year ago

My response is not really about people buying everything, but, about the outrageous bidding going on. If these people are really bidding these amounts and actually pay for the items won- great. If they are just running up the bids for some other reason, and they do not pay, they should be blocked from the RA. It would be nice if Shop LC had moderators watching the RA on a frequent basis to check for this outrageous bidding and not buying, and then blocking them, say after 3 times of not paying. I realize they will just use a different name, but if the moderators would keep an eye on the RA, they could hopefully stop some of these people. Put it in the rules or whatever for the RA, that if you bid and win, you must go through with the payment and if you do continue to bid and not pay, you will be blocked. I have seen where the bidding was over the Estimated Retail Value of the item and I seriously doubt that the item was actually paid for. Shop LC, please do something about this. I believe that many people are not bidding on the RA due to this. As I said, if they are paying, great for Shop LC
4 x

Kitty108

Post by Kitty108 » 1 year ago

They are not buying everything! I believe they are agents of ShopLC. If someone ( Laurel) can afford to spend over 50k per day on gold jewelry "they" would not be spending money on the auction. " Said " person would be purchasing at Tiffany's . No one can afford to buy this much jewelry everyday for the amounts they are bidding. Ridiculous! ShopLC please change Laurel's name.
2 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

I agree with the premise that LC is bidding on their own items. It seems pretty obvious. Maybe they just want people to think they are acutally auctioning these items when really they are not. It's just really weird I think and myself and others have contacted them about this and they don't do anything. I can't see anyone wanting to spend $500.00 (for example) on an item they could buy on the website for $50. It just seems it has to be LC itself. No other answer is logical to me.
2 x

BostonIrish

One man bids on all watches then there is A who bids on all gem bracelets every size ha ha I am tired oh lets not forget no one on here said they won the 500 dollar I know it was not me if I won I sure would have said so .🙄🍀
0 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

Glad other folks are starting to notice. I think they are bots that automatically outbid anyone else. Unless shoplc pays people to sit there all day and outbid. I stopped the auctions and buying anything from them. I pop in every now and then to see if anything is new but thats it. "Carrington" outbids anybody on tennis bracelets all day everyday LOL.
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

If all the people this bothers, & I AM ONE OF THEM, would just stop bidding & buying maybe it would help. If no one bids against them they will have no reason to bid the crazy prices. No one says we have to buy from them.
2 x