OMG!! what is going on with Marva's Hair? Is she okay?

MaeWest1953

OMG!! what is going on with Marva's Hair? Is she okay?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I am just blown away at what I am seeing!
Good evening to all, it's been a while since I have been here to participate so I hope you are all doing well
I am not trying to sound mean but what in the world is Marva doing to her hair? every time I see her on air she is sporting a new color,(seems like every other three days) her hair looks like heck, the split ends are horrible, now she is on with Mr. C who is still doing his interruptions etc. and her hair is dark brown and cut!

Just last week her hair was a light brown, and several days before that another brown, and on and on!
I saw her hair virtually sticking out all over the place like she was wearing a wig a couple of days ago and I am wondering, is she wearing wig?
Is she suffering from hair loss or something like that which would be so sad
She also was just sitting there with a condescending look on her face every time he was yapping, she virtually had a nasty look of disgust like she really didn't want to be there, it wasn't like her :(

Is she not feeling good these days? I know she is not a favorite of mine but I could see a bad taste in her mouth attitude like she just wanted to be somewhere else....it's really kind of sad
4 x

Serge

Re: OMG!! what is going on with Marva's Hair? Is she okay?

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Glad to have you back MaeWest and I posted something on this awhile back under Do Something With Your Hair because I had noticed the same things and wondered if something was wrong. I certainly hope she’s ok and I too noticed how she was acting with him. She might not have wanted to be there but she should be a professional and not let it show.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
Glad to have you back MaeWest and I posted something on this awhile back under Do Something With Your Hair because I had noticed the same things and wondered if something was wrong. I certainly hope she’s ok and I too noticed how she was acting with him. She might not have wanted to be there but she should be a professional and not let it show.
Thank you Serge, I have missed being here!
I did my post last night and meant to go and check on the other posts to catch up (but got sleepy) so I will be doing that in a moment and will definitely go to yours first :)
She would not make a good Poker player as her face has always shown how she feels about something or someone!
Her personality screams "mean girl" and very arrogant towards other hosts etc.
I am wondering if the constant color changes have not ruined the hair, I dye my hair and believe me my hairdresser would NEVER allow me to change the color the way she has!!
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

That Marva seems to have an ill temper. Like that day she was rude towards Michelle. Sorry ShopLC, but that woman has no business on working on ShopLC as a host. It’s possible that she could have hormonal problems like menopause, thyroid issues or an autoimmune disease like psoriasis.
3 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

last night she just disappeared -- I looked up and Hannah was there
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I saw that too, I was wondering if I missed something. I do not sit & watch any more since I started streaming TV. I will run it back fast a few hours to see what is going on. I could not understand what happened to Marva, since I was not watching I really did not know what happened. One of these days soon some one is going to have to step in & do something with this net work or it is going to fall in a black hole. It gets worse & worse. All the time, there is always something crazy going on. I was watching one of the other networks last night & there was 2 models & 2 hosts & they were all talking very nice to each other, no screaming, no trying to talk over one in other, It was like it is suppose to be on a shopping network, I just can not handle this one any more. It really upset many people when they stopped all the lower priced items & brought in the high priced stuff. Do people not know that they are trying to squeeze every penny out of us that they can. They are not doing this at their sister station in London. They are not helping us.Who do you think is jacking up the auctions to a crazy amount?
3 x

MaeWest1953

Margui wrote:
1 year ago
That Marva seems to have an ill temper. Like that day she was rude towards Michelle. Sorry ShopLC, but that woman has no business on working on ShopLC as a host. It’s possible that she could have hormonal problems like menopause, thyroid issues or an autoimmune disease like psoriasis.
Hi Margui.....I completely agree with you!!
The minute I saw her the very first time a couple of years ago I knew I wasn't going to trust her or anything she has to say
For some reason I feel she was a "mean girl" in high school especially when she treated Michelle so badly that time :o :o
She is not a friendly person to most hosts, her fake laugh is condescending and I feel she might be having issues with health problems

I hope she doesn't but I can't understand why her hair is SOOOOOO bad and so is her personality right now :(
1 x

MaeWest1953

joy51 wrote:
1 year ago
last night she just disappeared -- I looked up and Hannah was there
Hello Joy51, WHAT IN THE WORLD???
I missed that and wish I could have seen it....I wonder if she got ill and just had to leave suddenly
Sure hope she is not sick, but why else would she just disappear like that without an explanation?
1 x

MaeWest1953

Howdy CarribeanGirl......

I wish I could have been watching when she walked off.....was she doing alright prior to leaving or did she look like she was struggling?
Maybe she was getting ill...I may not be her biggest Fan but I hope she isn't sick
It would have been interesting to see how Hannah dealt with it, if she was working with Mr. Rico Sauve maybe that is what made her leave

I say that because the last time I saw them working together she was not happy with his constant interuppting!!
He was doing his normal nonsense last night!! He will never change and this station giving him a special birthday show is ridiculous!!
This only makes him more unbearable with his idea that he is the King of ShopLC
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I too missed it and I also wonder what is going on with her. I hope she’s not sick but it would have been better if they had just said what was going on because then we wouldn’t be discussing it. I do have to admit that her laugh makes me cringe and reminds me of the wicked witch.
3 x