Another glitch on website

Bella

Another glitch on website

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Now their save to wishlist function doesn’t work 99% of the time! What is wrong Shop LC? Get you’re IT team to fix your website issues. Anybody that even occasionally uses your website can see the issues! Why can’t you?
5 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Another glitch on website

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello Bella,

I still can't use the function to get to the Community forum on my cellphone :(
Need to use my desktop and thankfully I can still get here
It's so frustrating, all shopping channels should be user friendly and the "joy" is definitely not in the equation for ShopLC
6 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Agree with everything. I'm locked out of signing into my account on any device unless I use private browsing mode. I've deleted cookies etc and had it working 1 day on my phone (not computer) but now it won't.

Things added to cart won't show up (can't buy), and items added to save for later just leave.

I managed to buy half of what I wanted. Tech support doesn't have answers... ive never had issues on any other site ever except shop lc which is All the time.

I shouldn't have to fight to shop.

Oh, and the discount codes NEVER work, nor does the buy all apply any discount during live broadcasts.

With the recession, you'd think they'd invest in good website developers to ensure orders are retained... I can't imagine hoe much money they have lost over the year...
7 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 1 year ago

I thought it was just me. Think they ever check to see how the website is working? "Save for later" NEVER works anymore; those items just disappear. **Poof** I really miss that feature because it was an easy way to see when an item had become limited or changed price and I could add to cart quickly. Wishlist is hit or miss. For a week or so I couldn't sign into my account without changing the browser I use for everything else. I can never see this forum on the app. You're right, @FarmMom --we shouldn't have to fight to shop!
4 x

Bella

Is anybody else having issues when you click on a item it’s really large and you cannot scroll? Live chat was no help as usual. They wanted my IP address? I’m not giving them that info. Why don’t they ever think there website is messed up? I shop on other websites with no problems. I give up.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I do not like the change to their website when trying to view a product. The product is huge and I find it difficult to manage. Can Shop LC not afford to get decent IT people to figure out the mess it’s in and fix it?
2 x

Bella

I just tried leaving a very nice review for a item, and due to “technical issues at this time try again later” Why am I not surprised?
1 x