Meet the Hosts page is a joke!

Bella

Meet the Hosts page is a joke!

Post by Bella » 2 months ago

Just remove the “Meet the Hosts” page. It has not been updated in over 2 years. I wouldn’t think it would be difficult to have a short write up on their hosts. I have mentioned this in the past and others have as well and nothing happens. I even mentioned it to CS before and they just shrug it off. Who ever manages the website at Shop LC is doing a horrible job! Navigating simple tasks can sometimes take forever, and by then I don’t care about shopping or purchasing anything!
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Meet the Hosts page is a joke!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 months ago

Everything with this network is a mess, like I said in a post the other day it is like they are from another planet. I just wish people would buy products that are made here & not give our money to other countries. I know it is very hard to do. But even the people that own the shopping networks that are from here I would rather buy from. Why do we want to make other countries rich. Just think how much money goes into their pockets at Shop LC every day that you will never see again. If all of these jewels are so rare & hard to come by WHY ARE THEY SELLING THEM???? They do not care how many hours they work them, I have seen hosts on until the we hours in the morn, & be back 6 hours later. Do they even have a life?? They could care less about their hosts all they are is money making machines for Shop LC.
3 x

Serge

Re: Meet the Hosts page is a joke!

Post by Serge » 2 months ago

Caribbean Girl I agree with you about the long hours for some of the hosts. I saw Michele and Hunter on the other night right before I went to bed and to my surprise when I got up the next morning they were still on until 6 am. You know they had to be worn out and this isn’t the first time I’ve seen Michele do double shifts. Also, about the Host Page, if it should be called that, you would think after this many months they could fix it. I did notice in the September flyer a post about Know Your Host and of all people it was about Hunter who admitted to being talkative!
3 x