How long Can You Talk About A Rolling Duffle?????

CaribbeanGirl

How long Can You Talk About A Rolling Duffle?????

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

OH I Wish These People Would Shut Up, how in the world can you talk about a duffel bag for 1 hour?????? He keeps saying the same things over & over again, car salesmen do not push a car sale like this, or a agent does not push a house sale like Mr. C. is doing now. WHY DOES SHOP LC LET THEIR HOSTS SALE LIKE THIS. DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT WE CAN NOT STAND THIS.????????? IT IS SOOOOOOOO ANNNNNNOYING. SHOP LC, I KNOW MANY OF MY FAMILY & FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM YOU ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THIS THAT YOU ALLOW TO GO ON OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN, DO YOU NOT CARE????????? PLEASE give us a break from the hosts, Mr.C, Mrs.H, Miss K, LOLO, LADIES & GENTALMEN The Hunter, Denna, Their at least 8 or 9 hosts that are vert annoying. Please make this a better shopping experiance for us, we are your customers, do you not care how we feel about who works for you??????? OH YOU SCHOUL D!!!!!!! We are the reason you are taking the money in like you do.But i think you care anything about your customers at all. You would not have the below standard hosts that you have if you cared anything about us. Mr. C is now telling about all of the new customers they got today. I feel sorry for them, I know I Loved Shop LC when I first started watching & reading comments & reviews, I thought they were nuts for what they were saying about Shop LC. I thought they were crazy For what the y were saying about them.THANK GOD . Well I have vented, they have been trying to sale the duffel bag for 1& 1/2 hrs. now. Make them STOP!!!!!!!! & T hey are still talking about it.
4 x