Cara Mia Set of 3 Bra's

Lynmarie

Cara Mia Set of 3 Bra's

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I ordered these bra's on a live presentation on 9/20/22 and "Payment Taken" only shows not being invoiced since the 20th...I did a Live Chat yesterday & the CSR stated these were a pre-order & will ship when available? Is a pre-order a back order because it is not in stock?? I have never had this happen before, I did notice that on the order stating payment taken but stated 7-10 business days for delivery.
Is anyone else waiting for these bra's to ship?
1 x

Jonarts

Re: Cara Mia Set of 3 Bra's

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I did not order the bras, but did notice this weekend that some items mentioned that they will be delivered in 14-15 business days, one item was 20 business days. I think the preorder is probably them waiting for an in transit item to arrive and then ship. I was watching and thinking about someone not noticing it was a long lead-time for the item. The hosts never mentioned it wouldn't ship right away. If they know its not shipping right away it seems that "payment taken" should be delayed as well.
3 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Thanks Jonarts: It looks like it is happening with other products besides the one I ordered! I guess it probably has to do with the terrible supply chain problems happening in the U.S. I also think that the hosts should at least mention it to help their customers but again they probably don't because some customers would not order it with such a long delayed delivery time. You know how people want everything in a New York minute! ;)
2 x

Leanderlynne

Post by Leanderlynne » 1 year ago

Sounds like they're doing whatever it takes to make sure that they stay afloat. Just like with their shipping costs because that's where they really make their money.
1 x