BUYERS BEWARE ABOUT THE EARLY MORNING SHOWS BUY ALL DISCOUNTS

colljoe

BUYERS BEWARE ABOUT THE EARLY MORNING SHOWS BUY ALL DISCOUNTS

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Love early morning shows, if I happen to be up to watch. They have great deals Folks. But BEWARE! Watched Adi and Deanna early this morning, and they showed the Bali Legacy Padian Necklace in the 18", 20", 22" with the added bonus of the BUY ALL 10% off. A very good deal for all that silver. I ordered the buy all. This morning I just so happened to check my Order History, and low and behold, I was charge full price for all three. I did not get Adi's 10% off buy all. If you happened to take advantage of this 10% off buy all deal, please check your Order History to make sure you got it.
I had to call customer service and they had to "check" to see if there was a 10% off deal, which I found a bit insulting. And once they found out it was indeed offered, now, I will be given a refund sometime between 3 to 5 business days. You can bet your bippy I will be checking for that refund. I am sure that Adi or Deanna or any of the late night hosts who do their deals would be concerned that their deals are NOT being honored. Makes them look bad. But worse, just makes me so mad that WE have to doubt their credibility and "check" everything now.

SHOP LC DID YOU READ THIS? WE NOW HAVE TO CHECK YOUR CREDIBILITY ON OUR ORDERS. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I WANT SOME ANSWERS!
7 x

BostonIrish

Re: BUYERS BEWARE ABOUT THE EARLY MORNING SHOWS BUY ALL DISCOUNTS

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

WOW! We have to check every order. Sorry this happened to you.🙄😬
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I ordered a set of sheets on air sometime back for $39.99 and then Shop LC dropped the price a few minutes later on air for $29.99. Low and behold I was charged $39.99. I was really busy at the time and never even called them on it because of the hassle. Now I wonder how often this happens. I never do a buy all, I think that involves too much math for them to handle!
2 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 1 year ago

To all: Caveat emptor!
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I did the same! I only wanted one knecklace, but figured at the discount price of 20% off I should just get all 3. Well I was charged for all 3 full price and customer service said it ONLY applied to phone orders, NOT internet orders.

HOW VERY MISLEADING!!!

So, I no longer buy all. Just one. I also just dump the item in my cart to buy much later unless it's a host I really like and want to give them the commission.
1 x