Looking at past purchases

BostonIrish

Looking at past purchases

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I don't know if I am the only one who has bought so many things and put them away and did not remember so many of them..I think I need to slow down. So many years with shop l.c. Love all of it. There are some thing like what was I thinking.😊🤔
6 x

Lacy

Re: Looking at past purchases

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I agree. I also bought many items when LC was a different channel. Better items, lower prices and much better hosts. I don't shop from LC anymore , Not on auctions either. But when I THINK I want to buy, I look at what I have. I realize, I don't NEED OR WANT anything they are selling.
5 x

BobKat

Post by BobKat » 1 year ago

I remember when Shop LC was the Jewelry Channel and you couldn’t return your purchase. I don’t think I was ever satisfied with what I received. I didn’t purchase many things. Now I’m usually satisfied and can easily return what I don’t want to keep!
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Bobkat, I didn't mean a different channel (liquidation channel or any other channel.) I should have said a different type of channel. They used to sell better quality, better prices and better hosts. Better shipping offers.
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

That will probably be me in 5 years, lol!

Shop LC hit me in two hard areas: 1.) I HATE shopping. I'm so indecisive and cannot make up my mind and I hate walking into a store and NOT finding what I want.

2.) I have NO jewelry, and it NEVER fails that I will NEED something and realize with sadness that I have nothing at all except junky cheap stuff from ages ago in High School.

Now, if they could sell NICE clothing at reasonable prices, I'd be ALLLLLL oveer that. But for now I stick to a few online stores and spend hours digging around ;)

So my game plan now is thinking about what I MIGHT want/need in the future to have it on hand . . .

of course the problem with living on a farm is you end up with little time to get ready and by the time you are done there's no time to select your jewelry because you're already late :P
0 x