I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Lynmarie

I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I placed an order on 10/17/22 & right away noticed DHL is delivering again for ShopLC, I had not noticed that before it generally always goes by UPS and then final delivery is through USPS here in Central Iowa where I live.
I noticed today 10/24/22 that after being shipped on 10/20/22 shipped from Austin Texas it finally made it to Melrose Park, Illinois on 10/22/22 but nothing showing the progress since then (I realize that is on the weekend) but it shows it has not made it to my hometown area yet?!

I have dealt with DHL before which is worse than USPS, UPS & for sure FedEx...they have never been on time with my experience!

Now with the holiday season ShopLC is now going again with DHL...I think that is a bad mistake...I will see what happens with my delivery but it was just a makeup item that would easily fit in a small package for delivery, and I ordered this on the 17th & it is now the 24th!
Here we go again with products NOT being shipped quickly, I haven't had any problems until now with this shipment other than the 3 sets of bra's I ordered that I didn't realize were on back order until I did a CHAT & it took over two/three weeks to receive...when I got them they were to small...a lot smaller than the size they stated on the live TV presentation.
6 x

BostonIrish

Re: I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bad news! I made a post about this I guess no one noticed it. I was told we could pay more if we told shop L.C. we wanted ups what the h😠! I am not waiting 10 days for shipments my items have not moved either.
2 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

When they previously used DHL, orders would go missing on a regular basis. Some orders didn't even track leaving the building. It was like there was some kind of a theft ring something. That didn't happen after they switched to UPS...but then the shipping charge went up. DHL shipping has always been lower. Now that they have returned to DHL theyre not going to pass that savings to the customer. I haven't ordered anything for a long time and with the ongoing issues with this company, I probably wont.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback. Happy to announce we are using a different service from DHL called DHL Max which is different than what we were using before.
3 x

BostonIrish

I have been waiting for a purse! Checked online said delivered today front porch no it is not there told do sorry by CS really I am not going to lie about a 19 dollar purse someone better replace this or I am done!😠 Good Luck Everyone!😫😱
0 x

BostonIrish

Mapper well it happened to me today purse not in front porch they told me sorry! I remember when they switched to invitations they would hold items until they had enough to be be delivered to zip code. I am so mad never in all my years have I had a problem with my mail man.😠😭
Last edited by BostonIrish 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

BostonIrish

Daniel please contact me about this issue. Thank you
Last edited by BostonIrish 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

Same here my package is just sitting in Illinois for days and days and days 🙁🙁🙁
1 x

BostonIrish

Hope you get it🙄
0 x

BostonIrish

Well well well time for me to eat crow! My husband picked up the package and had it up stairs sorry Shop and shop l.c.😓
3 x