I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Druid

Re: I Noticed DHL Delivering Again!

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

I have an item from October 21 that did not move and another one from October 23 that still does not have a tracking number but was , of course, invoiced , so I cannot cancel. This company is a joke., managed Indian style.
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

While still showing on the web that the order is “waiting for carrier pick up”, I received it today .It was delivered by UPS , not the DHL. The other order from October 23 is still sitting.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Why does Shop LC send out emails telling you your order has shipped and when you track it, it’s actually shipped “out” 4 days later? Stop telling customers you will receive your orders in 7-10 business days. That is not true!! DHL is horrible, and in the end it arrives in my mailbox by USPS. Why use DHL? No other shopping channel does and I can see why.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Most of mine (on DHL's end or whomever) have been fairly good with delivery time. Some orders though, will sit and wait almost a week before shipping out.

CURRENTLY, my complaint is that it keeps telling me "Your order will arrive tomorrow", so I sit and wait for Fed Ex (it said fed ex), and nothing. 3 days of this. Which tomorrow is it? tomorrow next week?

Also side note, it always says "awaiting pick-up". You have to click "shipment details" or whatever it is near the bottom and it will show the "progress". It's just proposed progress, not actual progress, but you get the idea . .

My mail lady is less than reliable, so when I saw her parked at my mailbox a good 10 minutes digging through her truck, I was worried she might be pocketing my package, or have lost it and marked it "delivered".

No one is going to walk up to my house and steal anything (we have a loooooong driveway), but the mailbox is a different story!
1 x