Tony has hair

FarmMom

Tony has hair

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I just want to congratulate Tony on his successful hair transplant (most I see fail), and am glad it brings such joy into his life.

he is no longer sourly, grumpy or obnoxious (although still very snooty) so that's been a good thing. The cringy comments he makes are getting worse, lol, last night I fell over when he began talking about oil wrestling and pulling on skin tight leather pants and pouring oil all over yourself :shock: :shock: I'm not sure he was suggesting hannah should do it, or if he does it in his spare time . . .

I'm sure it's more than just the hair though making him less grumpy . . . if you get my drift . . . :lol:

My husband was wondering where Tanner ran off to, also getting hair done? he loves Tanner.
3 x

FarmMom

Re: Tony has hair

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I ran out of the house screaming one day when he was talking about crawling through the TV screen to sit on the sofa beside you, hold your hand, stare intently into your eyes and ask you what was holding you back from buying that lovely item?

Or something to that degree . . .

The scary thing was, if this WAS a feature tv's could do, I could totally see him doing it . . .
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I missed that one. I use to really like Tony years ago when He was with Sarah. They made a good team. I just can't watch He says Ladies and Gents too much makes me crazy.😒🙄
4 x

harvey

Post by harvey » 1 year ago

tony has hair now, but wheres tenner? is he going through the same process?
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I'm not sure who to be more afraid of, Tony or Tenner. Tony, tuff and scary, Tenner not so tuff but became scary (that darn domestic issue). They are not employees of Shop LC. I do like the info they provide but agree about attitude. Tony thinks we should be buying all the deals he offers. Some are good deals, but we can't buy everything just because he thinks we are stupid for not buying. Listen Ladies and Gentlemen, buy what you want and can afford. And hope Tony doesn't know where you live, if you don't. :lol:
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Colljoe your comment gave me a chuckle and hair or not I’m glad he doesn’t know where I live!
0 x