Pink Morganite

What do you think of it?

Do you have?

Would you buy?
1 x

Druid

Re: Seems to be "the In thing"..

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

I have 3 rings, earrings and a pendant. I am not impressed by morganite at all: it’s a pale rose , sometime pinkish color, depending on the irradiation treatment. The color is washed away on my fair complexion. I ordered those items out of curiosity but I do not recommend it if you have a fair complexion.
3 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 1 year ago

I saw on another jewelry shopping show.
That it is replacing the diamond as/ in/for an engagement ring.

So. That's why I posted..whether it really is that popular? 🤔
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I have a beautiful 8 carat emerald cut Morganite ring in rose gold surrounded by diamonds in a saddle mount style. It is a dark peach color not washed out. It’s a Dallas Prince design I purchased several years ago. I always wanted a Morganite and I got a great deal on it. I’m glad I purchased it when I did because prices are going through the roof. Many that I see today are washed out looking. I’m a blue eyed blonde with fair skin and I get more compliments on the Morganite than any other ring I wear. Any engagement Morganite rings I’ve seen look “underwhelming” to me. I do love Morganite but there are so many variations in color so you need to take your time looking for the right one!
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I have a beautiful peachy pink Morganite that I bought several years ago from a competitor that is surrounded by diamonds and I would buy it again without a second thought as it’s that pretty. I agree that unless you’re willing to spend lots of money most of the Morganite I see today has no color.
2 x