SKINCARE NOT RETURNABLE ONCE OPENED OR USED....

Lacy

SKINCARE NOT RETURNABLE ONCE OPENED OR USED....

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

They have an extended return policy right now. However, if you purchase skincare. BEWARE.

I bought Elizabeth Grant. I usually buy Lab DIrect. I think my skin is getting used to it. So I figured I will try this. Well, when it was delivered. The bottle was leaking and I lost 1/2 of the product. On the chat they said. Personal & Hygiene products return policy, the are NOT returnable once opened or used. So when they say, try it, and if you don't love it. You can Return it. LIES. Your stuck with it.

I kept pushing until I got my money back because it was sent to me defective. So if you get a damaged item, keep pushing for a refund. Ask for the escalation department if you have too.
6 x

Bella

Re: SKINCARE NOT RETURNABLE ONCE OPENED OR USED....

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I purchased a Lab Direct facial cleanser that I like, I bought 2 and 1 leaked all over and was half empty. I posted a review about the item and the issue. A few days later I received a email and they refunded me for the item. I was pleasantly surprised, however the review was removed afterwards. Funny how that works!
4 x