Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Yes, it works! Get it!
75%
No, it's a gimmick and doesn't work!
25%

Total votes: 4

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I would love to hear what everyone does and products used in their skincare routine - creams/lights/cleansers etc. Wouldn't it be beneficial to learn what works or doesn't work with others? I need more ladies in my life to discuss these things with lol. Anyway, if you have beauty secrets you want to share, please do here!

I will update after I get the Phenitech as to how I feel if it works or not in a few weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I wrote you a response but it didn’t post.
Retinol will remove wrinkles via exfoliation
plus it’s been scientifically shown to build
collagen. Alpha lipoic acid will lift the face.
Vitamin C with Arbutin will build collagen and
work on those dark spots. I use peptides during
the day and sunblock on top. I just started
collagen shakes once in the morning. Karen
Connelly has been using collagen shakes and
her skin has improved a lot.
Dark spots formed way back when we were kids.
Moms didn’t know much about sunscreens back
then. It is vital that you wear sunblock every
single day even if you’re inside. Blue light
from phones, tablets, computers and TVs
is accelerating the aging process.
I also have led light panels: red & blue
Spooky, I value your post so much because so much info is out there and I have dazed over with info overload. Thank you as I will use your advice!

As far as finding it on A river, I used the exact title and found one that cost $39.99 - A river is notorious to increase their price once a sale or two happens. Or, maybe I haven't found the one for $19.99. I'm am still looking!
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

silleemee wrote:
4 years ago
The thing about most of these 'light therapy' devices is that they are time consuming. They don't work if you don't use them. I own a red light w/ infrared (FaceFX) made by Silk'n company. I got it from HSN. I used it for about a year and saw very little change. It was just not enough to keep me going, too much work so I stopped. I'm now into microneedling and using my Tria Age Defying Laser. Those work.
Interesting! I'm going to look into that! Do you like the results of the microneedling?
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I'm interested in the Opatra - but it's too expensive for my budget. :(
Like everything else on the market OtherSideOfTheTracks I believe that someone else will be able to produce similar devices and the price will decrease. I would not even be surprised if this current technology gets an upgrade and the older devices will drop significantly in price. I hope you find the right skin treatment that works for you and is within your budget.
LisaC2019! Thank you! It's time or me to do more than my neutrogena morning and night!
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I would love to hear what everyone does and products used in their skincare routine - creams/lights/cleansers etc. Wouldn't it be beneficial to learn what works or doesn't work with others? I need more ladies in my life to discuss these things with lol. Anyway, if you have beauty secrets you want to share, please do here!

I will update after I get the Phenitech as to how I feel if it works or not in a few weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I wrote you a response but it didn’t post.
Retinol will remove wrinkles via exfoliation
plus it’s been scientifically shown to build
collagen. Alpha lipoic acid will lift the face.
Vitamin C with Arbutin will build collagen and
work on those dark spots, vitamin C will not
work as quickly as retinol. I use peptides during
the day and sunblock on top. I just started
collagen shakes once in the morning. Karen
Connelly has been using collagen shakes and
her skin has improved a lot.
Dark spots formed way back when we were kids.
Moms didn’t know much about sunscreens back
then. It is vital that you wear sunblock every
single day even if you’re inside. Blue light
from phones, tablets, computers and TVs
is accelerating the aging process.
I also have led light panels: red & blue
Spooky, I value your post so much because so much info is out there and I have dazed over with info overload. Thank you as I will use your advice!

As far as finding it on A river, I used the exact title and found one that cost $39.99 - A river is notorious to increase their price once a sale or two happens. Or, maybe I haven't found the one for $19.99. I'm am

I have tried microneedling (my whole face) but didn’t
get much in the way of results. It wasn’t worth it to me.
I also do micro dermabrasion couple times a week.
My skin is very sensitive so I only use fragrance free
products. Any time your face turns red in response
to your diet or your face products it is an
inflammatory response and any inflammation is AGING.
It’s important to eat 5-6 servings of veggies and fruits
every day. They along w the collagen shakes will feed
your skin. Get some exercise, which increases
circulation to the skin. This’ll sound funny but it
really works: yoga! After yoga I look like I live in
Beverly Hills, for about 3 days at least. RestingYogaFace like
most Hollywood actresses have is a totally natural
side effect of yoga.
Let me know if any of this helps
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I don’t know if anyone else mentioned, but HYDRATE! Drink lots and lots of water. I drink probably 5 gallons a day. I find not only the health benefits but my skin and hair benefit as well.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t know if anyone else mentioned, but HYDRATE! Drink lots and lots of water. I drink probably 5 gallons a day. I find not only the health benefits but my skin and hair benefit as well.
Hydrating is the most important thing along with sun protection.
I did get the Opatra for eyes because I think a crow foot is starting. Not really sure if it works or not.
It needs to stay at an angle to work and it's kind of annoying to me. It doesn't just glide and stay on like they were showing it on tv.
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Does anyone have experience / recommendations for airbrush makeup kits? I've never tried it and was interested in it. Seems like a the application would give you a flawless application... Anyone?

Thanks, ladies!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Does anyone have experience / recommendations for airbrush makeup kits? I've never tried it and was interested in it. Seems like a the application would give you a flawless application... Anyone?

Thanks, ladies!
I will text my daughter later (positive she’s still asleep ) and ask her. She’s only 21 and of course has that 21 year old flawless skin. But in her musical theater productions at school they have always used those. For regular make up as well as effect make up.
I will let you know what she says.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I just went back on the A river site to check and I no longer see the one that shop lc has but I did find this one that I am going to try that had good reviews and this one also has heat to open the pores first plus the light therapy as well. https://www.amazon.com/3-Blackhead-Remo ... op?ie=UTF8 This is the warranty on it too: 【15 MONTHS WARRANTY】Our warranty policy is simple. If our rechargeable electric skin cleaner is defective, you can have your money back or free replacement within 2 months after purchase. If the pore sucker broke within 1 year not caused by misuse, we will send you a brand-new electric comedone extractor. If you have any problem, we would love to hear and roll up our sleeves to handle it. Please email us, and we have you covered. So, buy Chamo pore suction tool worry-free!
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Nice warranty. Worth trying
0 x