Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Yes, it works! Get it!
75%
No, it's a gimmick and doesn't work!
25%

Total votes: 4

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Does anyone here have any feedback to give regarding the Phenitech Light therapy? Does it work or is it a bust? I would appreciate any input good or bad. Thank you!!
0 x

D-Flawless

Re: Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I don’t have experience with this particular brand but I do use a device with LED therapy and ultrasound and it definitely DOES work! I use the blue light anytime I see any type of breakout, and it stops it immediately! I use red light for wrinkles and green light for reducing brown spots. I have another device made expressly for the neck by L’Core Paris. Love that one too...it has heat. LED therapy is widely used by Dermatologists these days due to its ability to penetrate the skin deeply. Definitely go for it! Mine completely reduced my pores...can’t see them anywhere anymore and I love it!
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t have experience with this particular brand but I do use a device with LED therapy and ultrasound and it definitely DOES work! I use the blue light anytime I see any type of breakout, and it stops it immediately! I use red light for wrinkles and green light for reducing brown spots. I have another device made expressly for the neck by L’Core Paris. Love that one too...it has heat. LED therapy is widely used by Dermatologists these days due to its ability to penetrate the skin deeply. Definitely go for it! Mine completely reduced my pores...can’t see them anywhere anymore and I love it!
Your response is awesome and great information! My routine needs to step up as I'm getting older and I never get to take the time for facials and do everything at home. I will try this product - but I'm truly wanting one that works best to produce collagen. I hope this works. I'm willing to check out other products tho if this doesn't work.

Thank you for enlightening me!!! I sooo appreciate it! Have a beautiful week!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I would love to hear what everyone does and products used in their skincare routine - creams/lights/cleansers etc. Wouldn't it be beneficial to learn what works or doesn't work with others? I need more ladies in my life to discuss these things with lol. Anyway, if you have beauty secrets you want to share, please do here!

I will update after I get the Phenitech as to how I feel if it works or not in a few weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone here have any feedback to give regarding the Phenitech Light therapy? Does it work or is it a bust? I would appreciate any input good or bad. Thank you!!
I'm just a plain buff puff and water girl. I don't use a lot of gadgets or chemicals on my face so I don't know if this product works. I have purchased a massager that the same company manufacturers and so far that is an excellent product and it is also FDA cleared. I would give it a try and if it doesn't work out you still have time to send it back!
3 x

D-Flawless

OtherSideOfTheTracks...I should add that I have sensitive skin and use very little on my skin. I have never worn makeup a day in my life, no Botox, no fillers...and I’m 62! I use a Probiotic cleanser with Vitamin E & Noni by Pierre F. Can get it on Amazon inexpensively. It leaves the skin feeling wonderful...soft and smooth. I use a moisturizer with Retinol and Hyaluronic acid or Manuka Doctor Replenishing oil if it’s super dry outside. The LED lights are my “guilty pleasure” and I think they really work. I live in Redondo Beach, California with all the beautiful people too...I’m sure I’m the ONLY one in the State who doesn’t wear makeup or do Botox at my age...but when they looked at my ID at the Theatre recently the guy said I looked 35! I’ll take it! Heck! I’d be happy with 45! 🤣 I did recently start taking a Hyaluronic Acid capsule supplement too...I read it helps reduce/prevent wrinkles as well as keeping the joints healthy. But overall I’m super low maintenance and spend less than $50 a year on cleansers/moisturizers! I bought my LED devices on eBay for a fraction of the market price too...I’m definitely a ‘careful consumer’! Definitely keep me posted on how you like the device! I may buy a backup if you really like it!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and a happy, healthy week!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have the NuFace Trinity and I really like it. I even got my husband to start using it. Although he has to be reminded and grumbles about it. That one only has the red light however, and cost A WHOLE LOT MORE than this one here.

I may give it a try because of the other light features. I am having an inner conflict about ordering here at the moment though. But my “buy now” finger is weak!
3 x

D-Flawless

Awwww....go for it RS!!! 🤣🤣🤣
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I purchased the red/blue/green light therapy device from another shopping channel. It looks and works exactly like the one that was selling here for $300. I then bought a second one so I could do both sides of my face simultaneously to save time, like they suggested. It actually feels like I had a facial workout after I use it (like tired muscles). It also does have the heat and vibration. I use them every evening for a couple minutes after washing and applying my serums and moisturizers. I do feel like the area around my eyes in particular in looking less baggy, and they are so easy to use. BTW, each of mine was under $70.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ladies, thank you for your input on how you keep your skin healthy....it means a lot to me and I'm on a mission to figure out what is best for me. Please keep your feedback coming - even if you tried things in the past that you don't like.

I want to fight off saggy skin and smooth out discolorations so collagen is a priority (I guess). Does anyone consume collagen as in shakes or food?

I know we can't mention other shopping networks, but can we mention the actual products you buy at those other networks?

Anywho, thanks again for joining in! I love the support and help in my quest for the fountain of youth. :lol:
3 x