Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Yes, it works! Get it!
75%
No, it's a gimmick and doesn't work!
25%

Total votes: 4

Spooky

Re: Phenitech Light Therapy for Skin YES/NO?

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t know if anyone else mentioned, but HYDRATE! Drink lots and lots of water. I drink probably 5 gallons a day. I find not only the health benefits but my skin and hair benefit as well.
Hydrating is the most important thing along with sun protection.
I did get the Opatra for eyes because I think a crow foot is starting. Not really sure if it works or not.
It needs to stay at an angle to work and it's kind of annoying to me. It doesn't just glide and stay on like they were showing it on tv.
Do you have to use it with serum? Can’t remember
the demo
0 x

Camillacammy

Post by Camillacammy » 1 year ago

Nice warranty. Worth trying. :roll:
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I know infared therapy is a game changer in the horse world. Helps muscle recovery and tissue damage. So it should work no less for humans :)

Side note, my husband bought the infared/blue light brush "designed to stimulate hair growth" for $99. I'm not sure sure if it works or not, shortly after buying (it was non-returnable btw) he looked up info on similar products, one namely was a balding helmet using the same technology with promises to re-grow hair (shop lc did have a similar product from the brush company).

A YouTuber decided to give it a try for 3 months. he religiously followed all directions . . . after 3 months, he was still as bald as could be.

I think (at least for the balding/hair regrow products), IF they worked, the hosts would ahve been using them and raving about the results.

So for skin/muscles, yes light therapy does seem to have benefits. For hair miracles? not so much ;)
0 x