Saturdays smackdown

joy51

Saturdays smackdown

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I am so done with these events--it seems like they just need about 12 items because each presentation takes at least an hour!! Boring I think the programming during the week is much better.
6 x

Lacy

Re: Saturdays smackdown

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Even during the week is, chain, chain, chains.....Awful programming most of the time.
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

The Saturday smackdowns are either gold, (more chains) diamonds, Tanzanite or Emeralds. Remember when they would mix it up? Now even during the week and weekends it’s boring and I agree the presentations are long and boring. The hosts are pretty much boring anymore as well. What ever happened to all the following programming: Quartz in many colors, Austrian Pinolith, Tasmanian Stichtite, Peruvian pink opal,Thulite, Ruby, Citrine, Peridot, Dendritic Agate, Script Stone, Meteorites, Blue Topaz, London Blue Topaz, Jasper, Kyanite,Prasiolite, Garnet, Welo Opal, Sapphire, Kunzite and I could go on and on. The programming is boring and so are the jewelry designs and inventory anymore. I do wish they would try to fix the situation but I suppose it may be supply chain issues. I know mining practices took a hard hit during Covid and therefore we are stuck with what’s available.
9 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella I am with you! I miss the good old days and all the stones I really don't need another thing but sometimes I can't help my self💍🙄
5 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I never watch weekends anymore! I am tired of gold chains and tanzanite and diamonds! That other jewelry channel has a lot of variety of stones and their designs are beautiful! I have so many rings that look alike from ShopLC with just different stones. Also, I had cancer last year and have lost a lot of weight. I now wear a size five. They rarely have this size so I won’t be buying rings. I am watching the other jewelry channel more and more….especially on Mondays at noon. They have gem discoveries on then. Last week they had natural moldavite specimens for sale. Specimens were awesome and prices were good and 5 stretch pays! I couldn’t resist…I had to buy one!
7 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I sooooo agree with every thing every one has to say. This network has gotten so bad, I do not think it could ever be saved, it use to be a perfect 10, I could not stop watching it, I was addicted. I feel so BAD for the NEW customers that never got to see & experience the old Shop LC before they destroyed it all. It happened so fast, but I new it was coming, they kept talking about stainless steel all of the time, they pumped it & pumped it, just like they are doing with the gold chains. I do not know if anyone sits & thinks about it like I do. On a normal day they might present lets say 40 items, I should have counted a days worth before writing this, lets say all of the items are $300.00 to $800.00, lets say they sell just one each of the 40 item. lets say they sell 40 of the $500.00 items one day, that is $20,000 of product for one day. The way this country is today do you really think the people are sitting around the TV buying $500.00 rings all day? I just do not see it. I also wish they would give us more budget pays, I think $19.99 & up should be more budget pays. Do they not know that would help us & we could buy more items if we had MORE BUDGET PAYS. Other networks give 5 budget pays on $ 30.00 -- $40.00 items, why cant Shop LC?????? I just can not believe how much this network has changed, IT USE TO BE SO MUCH FUN. EVERYONE NOW IS SO UP TIGHT, I think it is because of the way the big wigs have changed this network. THERE IS NO MORE FUN THERE ANY MORE. Also why cant we have some different handbags to choose from, why is it always lizard, & alligator, what is wrong with pebbled leather, & they do not have to be big enough to put you kitchen sink in. Why dont we all start writing letters to them telling them we want more budget pays & any thing else that is on our minds. These emails just will not do it.Oh if we could go back 3 or 4 yrs. to the way Shop LC use to be, what a gift that would be. What is the big deal with the gold chains, I do not get it, they act like the chains are GOD, what is wrong with those people that run that network??
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Gold chains! I agree with you. There chains are like dental floss and so over priced. The way things are going in this world who knows what will happen.🤔🍀
4 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

I find that not only are they presenting fewer products, but their designs are very often boring. It seems like the same ring but with different stones and the design was boring to start with! I want unique!
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Gee diamonds all day, how surprising is that? I’m so sick of seeing gold and diamonds. To be honest with prices nowadays on everything including gold I will not buy it. I have always been a fan of silver jewelry. I have my share of gold pieces and I love them but I’m not looking too add more to my collection at the current prices. Prices on diamonds still remain high (mining costs) even with lab created diamonds readily available.
5 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

buyitall wrote:
1 year ago
I never watch weekends anymore! I am tired of gold chains and tanzanite and diamonds! That other jewelry channel has a lot of variety of stones and their designs are beautiful! I have so many rings that look alike from ShopLC with just different stones. Also, I had cancer last year and have lost a lot of weight. I now wear a size five. They rarely have this size so I won’t be buying rings. I am watching the other jewelry channel more and more….especially on Mondays at noon. They have gem discoveries on then. Last week they had natural moldavite specimens for sale. Specimens were awesome and prices were good and 5 stretch pays! I couldn’t resist…I had to buy one!
I would look at others, but I only get ShopLC on my TV and QVC, and QVC is soooooo expensive and usually just clothing :P
1 x