Cowboy boots

BostonIrish

Cowboy boots

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Looks like L really likes cowboy boots bidding on all Hundreds of dollars Hee Haw!👢
1 x

BostonIrish

Re: Cowboy boots

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I might add the mens watches wanting all of them everyday. Same on purses I guess if you want them that bad have at it.🕵
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I'm going to caution you against any leather products. While india is known as the leather tanning capital, it's also known to be very CHEAP leather (as in poorly made). I made the mistake of buying a real leather purse (suppossedly real). It looked like vinyl to me and seems to be wearing like it too, already beginning to crumble and split. And all it does is sit in the car most days. I have gotten lots of compliments on it though. But I know the lifespan will be short :(

Hands down do not even try cowboy boots. I've seen too many saddles coming out of there that fall to pieces (and injure the riders AND horse).
2 x

henry

Post by henry » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
Looks like L really likes cowboy boots bidding on all Hundreds of dollars Hee Haw!👢
Do you mean Laurel? It must be her, she makes crazy bids on everything and buys nothing!
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Totally agree with you FarMom almost any leather coming from India is not great. Your better quality leathers generally come from Italy. Years ago, when I was involved with horses my very 1st saddle came from Argentina and the leather was like butter yet durable.
1 x