Matt, the new host

Horsepower

Matt, the new host

Post by Horsepower » 1 year ago

I saw Matt with Becky this morning. He is pleasant & a refreshing change from Hunter.
5 x

Serge

Re: Matt, the new host

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I too saw the last 15 minutes of the show and didn’t catch his name so I was glad to see your post. Matt seemed very nice and wasn’t trying to talk too much or too loud so I hope to see more shows with him in the near future!
4 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

Too bad they put him with Kim!! Makes it unwatchable
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I haven't seen Matt yet either. If he was on with Kim. I feel bad for him. She likes to bully her newbie co hosts like Hunter does. She was on with Heather and David Pollock. Kim kept speaking endlessly as if she was the only host on. David got his time in but Heather, Just sat there and smiled. What else could she do. Kim was a camera hog. She may think she is the better host since she is there longer. I disagree. I think Heather is a better host than Kim. Regardless of her time there.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I saw Matt and wish him luck He is a nice young man.😊
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I saw him this morning with KIM. Ugh. I watched for a min. he was ok. But obnoxious Kim was on with him. When she is on, I change the channel no matter who she is with. I can't stand her. She is loud, interrupts also her outburst and sounds she makes while the other hosts are speaking and always wants the camera. Never mind her weird movements and facial expressions. The entire show is so awful for me to watch when she is on.
Some host just need to go.
1 x