HUNTER

Lacy

HUNTER

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Has anyone else noticed that when Hunter is on with Lolo or Becky. He speaks at a normal pace, No yelling. No Auctioneer on duty Not much interrupting. But, when he is with other hosts he is off the wall again. The Auctioneer is back, yelling, racing to get his words out. Butting in while the other is speaking. So unwatchable. Maybe the ladies won't put up with it.
2 x

Lynmarie

Re: HUNTER

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Lacy: When I watch them together he has always said LoLo was the first one who treated him really well when he first started on Shop LC
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Lynmarie, that is sweet I am glad they are friends and respects her. But the hosts are not the ones he has to win over. We are the ones purchasing. We all work with people we don't like but have too. When he is rude to the other hosts, It is not a good look and we should not have to listen to it. So I don't and change the channel until they get it right. (not sure they ever will)
3 x

Vickyh2

Post by Vickyh2 » 1 year ago

OMG, the screaming! The "used car salesman" schpiel! "Come on in! The water's fine!" UGH, and the unconscious stroking of his beard --- Honestly, where do these people learn their "skills" to be on a shopping channel?
3 x