What?!?!

buyitall

What?!?!

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

What company would update their system during the busiest shopping season of the year???ShopLC!! Makes no sense! Also, they say they are giving great deals because of all the confusion and mess going on….yeah, right! I just saw two rings they showed I would have purchased but……they were only giving 3 budget pays on $240.00 making it $80 per month! Can’t afford that…especially right now! Other shopping networks are giving 5 budget pays (and one is even doing 6) and offering free shipping!!! Doing a lot of shopping on those other channels and payments fit my budget. Times are hard and ShopLC has cut back on their budget pays?!?! What is going on here?????????
4 x

Serge

Re: What?!?!

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I find it hard to believe that this was a planned update especially this time of the year and with the hosts being surprised!
4 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I kinda lost confidence in them--Can't even watch the clown they are putting on. No other reputable station would do this---I don't know if I can buy them again!!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Budget pay is down. They are offering 3 because they may NOT GET ANY OF IT. By offering 3 at least they get a chunk of the cash, the rest might just wash in the system reset.

And no, it's not planned. And a GOOD tech team would have it fixed in a few hours....
0 x