Take a look at the sister chanels I have been talking about for so long/

CaribbeanGirl

Take a look at the sister chanels I have been talking about for so long/

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I do not know why I have not thought about telling you about this before now. I have told you how the sister chanel in LONDON always has a GREAT selection of items that they sell. Just go to jtc.com on your computer , your phone, or if you stream tv you can stream it. If you stream you can go back several hours & see almost the whole day. But you can do the same thing on your home computer or lap top. Just go to you tube first, then on you tube put jtc, dont make the mistake & put jtv, 2 different things.It seems like forever Shop LC is pushing CRAZY expensive jewelry, I do not know what their intent is. The sister chanel has had some of the GREATEST gifts.LOTS of sterling silver, NICE under $30, TONS OF UNDER $10 & UNDER $20, not just one day, DAY AFTER DAY. As long as people keep buying $6,000 items they are done with under $10 & $20, I guess we kind of runied it our sleves. I just thought the group would like to see how well they treat the people on the other side of the pound, & they treat us like sh___. Here we are the ones that are buying the crazy high stuff, some people not knowing if it is even real, & we get treated , well not very good. If you you have any questions about getting to the web site, just ask me. They have one in Germany also, I can not think of the name of it now, but you can find it. Please take a look at jtc for a few days.
4 x

colljoe

Re: Take a look at the sister chanels I have been talking about for so long/

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I'm unable to locate jtc in London. I have even Googled it and nothing comes up. Anyone else have any luck?
There is a tjc, and it's out of London. It's logo says tjc, delivering Joy, so I assume that is it. Here is the site: www.tjc.co.uk
If you try YouTube, it says their site is experiencing technical difficulties, but on the computer they do come up. But the one in Germany is Shop LC Deutschland.
I personally like Gemporia. You can shop all day and they put in your cart with ONE shipping charge. They too are from London. But believe me, their shipping is no longer than our Shop LC in the states. And their packaging is exquisite! Incredible deals there too, great clearance items, and their under $15 is awesome. It's nice to know we have other options.
4 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Thanks for the info Colljoe!
1 x

Billie

Post by Billie » 1 year ago

Do they ship to the U.S? The currency is in pounds.
0 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

At the top of Gemporia's site is a place to click on pounds or USA. I don't know about the TJC one, I have not explored that as yet.
0 x