Host Leaving

Serge

Host Leaving

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I was watching Lolo and Cheryl and Lolo mentioned that it was someone’s last day on the air but I didn’t catch who they were talking about. Did anyone else hear?
3 x

joy51

Re: Host Leaving

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

whoever it is they are smart!!
5 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 1 year ago

Blake is leaving. He said something about Wednesday being his last day.
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Thanks I knew I heard someone was leaving but didn’t catch who. I hate to see him leave as I enjoyed him.
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Blake is leaving. He just mentioned it. I'm going to miss him. He's a true professional.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I so agree Tina, I really like Blake. Has anyone heard what he is going to do next? I wonder if his dad is next? Has anyone heard what happened to the new guy? No one says anything. I guess they are told to keep their lips zipped. They sure could not afford to lose another host now. Michelle would be back to working 24/7. I hope they value her there, she is a VERY hard worker.
6 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

I agree. I love Michelle. She's very smart and very genuine. I don't know what happened to the new guy. He seemed very knowledgeable and well spoken.
3 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

OH MAN!!!!! I am So sorry Blake is leaving -- I will miss him -- he is Very Professional and a great host! & I AGREE--- I Love Michele--She is Very Knowledgeable AND she is Very entertaining also!!!!
4 x

bill

Post by bill » 1 year ago

It would be better if some of the other hosts were leaving.
The new hyper action and "laughing" fits are driving me nuts - when this starts, I change the channel. I watch the show less and purchase less and return more.
5 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 year ago

I am so sorry Blake is leaving. He is pleasant, has a good sense of humor, seems to work well with most everyone. He is also one of the few gemologists. I have written asking him to share more of his knowledge of gemstones. But, I guess he was always involved with diamonds.
I remember one very early morning seeing him on air with Annika Chestnut. His name was put on the screen. When I saw his last name, Clemency, I knew he must have a very well known father in the jewelry business. He mentioned he had spent most of his time behind the camera as a producer, hosting was new to him. He and Annika had a spinning wheel which would indicate a percentage off on an item. It was a very bad idea. Blake was quiet, Annika was quiet, there was very little personality on the part of either of them. And, at that early hour they weren't doing anything to keep you awake.
About a month later I saw Blake on in the afternoon. What a change! I don't remember who was on air with him but he was showing a whole different Blake, lots of personality, smiles and a bit of fun. I think the early morning show I saw was an example of a very, very nervous young man. He just got better as time went on.
I hope someone will tell us if his father mentions anything about Blake. But, no matter where he goes, Blake will be very successful.
3 x