Host Leaving

FarmMom

Re: Host Leaving

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

you're right . . . I haven't seen the knew guy since day 1 when the website went down and they were left to talk about their backgtrounds on gems since they had nothing to sell, lol!

Maybe he saw the crazy going on and quietly backed out.

I did enjoy the fact that Blake was so evenkeel through his presentations. Allowed me to drink my coffee in the morning and listen to the whole presentation in peace ;D
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Tina wrote:
1 year ago
Blake is leaving. He just mentioned it. I'm going to miss him. He's a true professional.
Hi Tina......exactly !!
What I have learned on the ShopLC uncensored group is that Blake is going to Shop HQ
Now I only learned this last night so I will be watching for more details
In my opinion he is making the right move, the waters are muddied in that family, that is all I can say
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 1 year ago

Chuck said this morning that we would "see" Blake again on Monday (12/5) . He also said Blake moved (I believe) to North Carolina. Maybe he will be selling a line of product at that other shopping channel and living in NC. I doubt anyone would want to move to Minnesota! :D
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

2Blonde wrote:
1 year ago
Chuck said this morning that we would "see" Blake again on Monday (12/5) . He also said Blake moved (I believe) to North Carolina. Maybe he will be selling a line of product at that other shopping channel and living in NC. I doubt anyone would want to move to Minnesota! :D
Hi 2Blonde......

I read in the Gripes blog that Blake is going to HQ to sell his own product line and it will be simply called "Blake"
Of course that is just what I read but I will hope to find out more
Blake will be missed by me, I always liked him....so gentle and non-abrasive like his dad

North Carolina sounds nice....thanks for sharing your information :)
1 x

Lacy

Re: Host Leaving, 12/5/22 on HQ

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Online he wrote:
Announcement Time!

Starting December 5th I will be reintroducing the iconic Gem & Diamond Treasure Collection exclusively at ShopHQ !!!....

On Shophq.com, Blake is featured on main page for his show on 12/5/22 show.
2 x

2Blonde

I got the email from HQ this morning. Apparently Blake is going to be continuing their "Gem Treasures" line on Monday. I hate their awful shipping charges and lack of return labels, but I'll be watching him on HQ anyway.
3 x

2Blonde

HQ's program guide says 7-8pm ET on Monday 12/5.
1 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 1 year ago

He's on ShopHQ. Just saw a commercial for him.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

what is shophq????
0 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

FarmMom it’s another shopping network and it’s where Chuck used to sell his jewelry.
0 x