Gold, Gold, and more Gold!

Bella

Gold, Gold, and more Gold!

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Enough already with Mr “ladies and gentlemen” and their fixation on gold. I’m so sick of the gold chains and bracelets I could scream! They act like gold is this new commodity and that everyone needs to buy it because it has value. It does, but it’s not something I want or need. With Christmas around the corner I cannot see people running to buy it in these times. Shop LC is so out of touch with what their customers’ want and need in my opinion.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Gold, Gold, and more Gold!

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

OH I SOOOOOOOOOO AGREE WITH YOU. I & all my friends & family are done with this network, What is their problem & WHAT PLANET ARE THEY LIVING ON???? I do not believe that there are as many people buying these gold chains as their counters are saying do. Not day after day after day. So many people say they have stopped buying from them, I do not know if that is true or not. Also, WHAT happened to the new guy Matt, They must have scared him off, he seamed like he was going to be pretty good too. No screaming. As far as Shop LC goes, I think it will get worse & worse now. It has to me for over a year now, last year I did not think it could get any worse, boy was I wrong.
8 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

You forgot Grand Pelle python handbags over and over and over...again!
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Chuck just stated on air that gold is their focus for the holidays! (a gold chain was being featured) No joy this holiday!
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

No Joy and no Gold for me.🙈
4 x

bill

Post by bill » 1 year ago

I have some gold chains that have changed color after 6 months they look like an old penny. And I can't get anyone to address the issue. I sent in a sample and it got returned because of NO RETURNS after 30 days. C' mon folks, I did NOT request a return. I wanted shop lc to see what is going on. Also shop ls does NOT have the best prices for gold all the time.--Like the trim and tone is 10.00 cheaper at Trim & tone web site and selling for $149.00 on Ebay
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

My son sold his 29 grams chain 10 k for only 499 to a gold buyer good luck selling your gold now.😑 Pay alot and will not sell for that much.
0 x