I hate this company

TN

I hate this company

Post by TN » 1 year ago

I hate this company with the heat of a 1000 burning suns.

I am going to file a complaint with the Texas attorney generals office about shop lc charging me THREE TIMES for one item. I emailed them immediately, and because their stuff is SO SLOWto leave the warehouse it’s not as if they didn’t have time to cancel THEIR MISTAKE.

I am soooo bored with tanzanite tanzanite tanzanite and chains chains chains.

Cheryl seems like a nice lady but that VOICE of hers gives me flashbacks to my junior high gym teacher in her head to toe gray sweatpants and violent dodgeball games.

A diamond fell out of a RHAPSODY ring after a few weeks. Isn’t Rhapsody supposed to be the best of the best? :roll: :roll: :roll: I was refunded but it hasn’t gotten rid of the bitter feeling.

Your tourmalines look like dirt and most of your diamonds are still more carbon than diamond.

Shop Lazy Crazy
Shop Loud Chodes
Shop Lackadaisical Chaos
Shop Limp Clowns
Shop Lousy Cheap

JTV is miles above you buffoons in their service and quality.
5 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: I hate this company

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I feel your pain. I have lost money with this place also, there are 3 health & beauty items that I still buy from here but that is only because I can not buy them any where else. The new customers have no clue as to what we are talking about. This company reeled us in with many different products at pretty good prices, then they keep jacking up the prices & start selling you junk that was probably swept up from under the shelves & the corners of the ware house. Today Nov. 22 they are having a under $ 20 day, can you believe it. I have nothing against people from other countries but if they are going to talk on tv to a American audieance they need to know how to speak English. One of the guys with the company came out during the blanket TLV, he talks so fast & with the way he talks he is very hard to understand, the same with Aunker. Doesnt anyone tell them? Also the colors of the blankets WHY cant they do them in colors & patterns that we in the U. S. like to use. Why do they always look like they belong in a bedroom or living room in India?? OH BOY, We have more chains on air now, stainless steel. Let us jump for joy we have not seen any chains in an hour.
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I agree with both of you and I too have started watching JTV more and more because nobody is going to keep buying chains all the time. First most of us can’t afford them and then who needs tons of chains regardless of what they’re made of. Also, the other channel has started having a show regarding different gemstones that is informative and the hosts aren’t screaming the same thing over and over. I get so tired of hearing you know what’s on the table or Craig yelling go, go, go. I’m not even going to mention lovely Kim saying right.
6 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
I agree with both of you and I too have started watching JTV more and more because nobody is going to keep buying chains all the time. First most of us can’t afford them and then who needs tons of chains regardless of what they’re made of. Also, the other channel has started having a show regarding different gemstones that is informative and the hosts aren’t screaming the same thing over and over. I get so tired of hearing you know what’s on the table or Craig yelling go, go, go. I’m not even going to mention lovely Kim saying right.
I'v been with the J for over a decade. I will watch even if I'm not shopping. I especially love watching Scott. He takes you on a journey into the gemstones. I have learned so much from him.
4 x

Serge

That’s where I learned so much about gemstones which made my love for them grow. That’s one thing that Michele does is explain about what she’s presenting and I really appreciate that!
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I agree with everyone on this, JTV is very informative on gemstones, also their customer service is courteous and helpful. Shipping and returns are quick and hassle free.
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I was going to ask what other options are out there as I think I'm finally done (thankyou for the suggestion). I tend to be very "company loyal", and will only ever shop at 3 stores for anything: Amazon, meijer and ShopLC. I DO have to say that i complained once about not receiving part of an item listed at auction, and they mailed the other half out to me in a week. That was nice of them. But that's as far as it goes with customer service I'm afraid.

I don't like games, or fighting for my money or dealing with "glitches".

The other day I went to check out at Auction and had won two items. One was a "gift to myself" for a ROUGH year selling puppies (awful market right now, lost money), the other a gift for a teacher.

The site "glitched" or maybe they didb't have the bugs out on the phone website, but it never fully processed. I had received two e-mailed right after placing the order and assumed it was from ShopLC (like normal).

Nope.

I went on the next day to check on something else and didn't see my order pulling up. Odd . . . so I dug deeper and found one item still waiting and the other item "expired". **&^&%%$$^##$$$# !!!!!!!!!! I was furious. I instantly contacted customer service, and after 15 minutes they finally told me they would pass the issue on to higher staff members and I'd be contacted in 24 hrs. (I wasn't holding my breath).

4 days later, STILL no contact. The item I had "lost" was the gift to myself. Thanks for the extra kick in the face ShopLC. You're right. I don't need it afterall nor deserve it. I should buy something more reasonable like new pants.

It shouldn't be stressful to shop from a company. Sometimes getting a nicely won auction item in the mail will cheer me up for a good 4 days. But I guess those days are gone.
4 x

Serge

So sorry to hear what a bad year you’ve had Farm Mom and I don’t blame you for being upset. ShopLC should treat their loyal customers better as we’re the ones that keep them afloat! Try JTV because I think you would like them. The hosts are professional and kind to each other and both their customer service and shipping departments are great!
3 x

ckydragon

Post by ckydragon » 1 year ago

I am soooooo happy to hear others have the same opinion as I have. Although, I am addicted to auctions now. I rarely buy anything on air. Can't stand Cheryl's voice and put on mute when she is on.
I have ordered handbags that stink of mold...remember their flood problem last year??? I have noticed also some of the packaging has the same odor!
I have complained about their descriptions on the website being wrong many times about items being from the United States, upon receipt, the package clearly states the item is from China and not make of the material (cotton) on the website.
It's so sad that this company doesn't listen to their customers, yet they seem to thrive.
I could go on about all the reasons I hate this company, but they don't listen, I'm just glad I can express some thoughts.
4 x

Gulfwaterlady

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 1 year ago

I'm the new one on the forum. I was shocked by how many views this subject got. The title and the way it was written must have really resonated with a whole bunch of you. Is this like a therapy session for disgruntled customers? I'm surprised Shop LC doesn't delete the negative things said about it. Although, from what I've been reading there wouldn't be much content left.
Do other shopping channels have forums? If so, are they anything like this?!
1 x