Chuck and Blake leaving

colljoe

Chuck and Blake leaving

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Watched late last night. Marva and Chuck on. Chuck said he was leaving and that was his last show with Marva. I think he appears this week and then gone. Blake going too. Thinking maybe they didn't get what they wanted? Chuck infamous throughout the shopping networks for jewelry. This doesn't look good for Shop LC. Him and son? Uh Huh! 🤔
4 x

Mapper

Re: Chuck and Blake leaving

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

colljoe wrote:
1 year ago
Watched late last night. Marva and Chuck on. Chuck said he was leaving and that was his last show with Marva. I think he appears this week and then gone. Blake going too. Thinking maybe they didn't get what they wanted? Chuck infamous throughout the shopping networks for jewelry. This doesn't look good for Shop LC. Him and son? Uh Huh! 🤔
[/quote

I watched the video of Chuck and Marvas presentation from last night on Facebook. At 2:16:58 Chuck states that he is moving into Blakes morning time slot. So no...Chuck is not leaving.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Although I’m not a huge fan of Chuck but I’m so glad he’s not leaving with his son as ShopLC can’t afford to lose another host!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

It's always the good ones that go when things turn sour . . .

I noticed Michelle was acting REEEEEALLY odd this weekend and yesterday with Tony. NOT her normal carefree, silly self. Just VERY awkward and uncomfortable but trying so so hard to be amiable and smile.

I wonder if they had threatened to fire her?
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I noticed that too FarmMom and they better not as she’s one of the few hosts they still have that doesn’t make me want to turn to JTV. Not only is she fun to watch she’s very knowledgeable and she’s willing to work all kind of crazy hours.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Well sadly the wrong Clemency host is leaving :(
I have been reading some other sites that are uncensored for Shop LC and learned quite a few interesting things going on in the life of Rico Sauve!!

Since I don't want to be banned all I can say is that the facebook posts I have seen are NOT FAKE and there is some uncomfortable rumblings going on within the flock! I wish I could post them here but again I don't know if I am allowed to!
Have any of you seen any wedding photos of Blake and his wife? I wish I could because she is so beautiful
and I bet the wedding dress was stunning :D

In my honest opinion I believe Blake is leaving to get away from Daddio....../color]
2 x