I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS

CaribbeanGirl

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I just happened to look up a pain cream that Shop LC sells. I thought I would order one. I could not believe my eyes, these people are trying to rip the money out of our pockets. I will tell you all one thing & I really mean it this time THEY WILL NEVER ever ever ever GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME. I have been using the Dr. Greggs Pain Cream, It has been $39.99 which is a little high for the size. But it did help with pain some, they have Raised The Price To, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, $71.99, so with tax & shipping it will be over $80.00. IS THAT NUTS???? I AM VERY DONE WITH THEM. THOSE GREEDY PEOPLE WILL NOT GET ANOTHER PENNY FROM ME, EVER, EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER , That Is All They Are Is Greedy Greedy Greedy People.
6 x

FarmMom

Re: I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Did you find it for the regular price elsewhere? I know I recently went to buy some more garland for my cabin. I had bought mine last year at Tractor Supply - pre-lit 9ft strand for $15. This year they didn't even bother selling it, so I checked Amazon. NOTHING nice and pre-lit for under $30. Guess I won't be buying any for a while. Although I did get some nice 9I hope, they arrive today) led lights for my tree for $15, normally $30. Christmas lights for the incandescent, used to be so cheap you could use them to hang your deer. . . and if you want to make your neighbors jealous you turn them on all night ;D

In other areas of the market, puppies are selling the cheapest in 15 years, horses have tripled in cost, and the price of a fresh butchered, local raised turkey is holding steady at $3.50/lb as is hay out here in Michigan.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Caribbean Girl that’s so bad on ShopLC. Who almost doubles the price of something with no explanation and I hate it for you as it seems to bring you some relief. I’ve noticed they do that on most of their products especially if they’re going to offer a coupon thus we really are getting no great deal. What happened to sale prices?
4 x

Js

Re:TONY IS A THIEF!!!

Post by Js » 1 year ago

Tony is the biggest thief there selling rings in Sterling Silver for over $1,000.00. Who does that? It's really despicable.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Yes, Tony is a thief, I can not come up with one good thing to say about him. This pain cream I use is made in FL., it's not like it has to come from another country. From $39.99 to $71.99 is crazy. The sister Chanel in London is still selling 90% under $50.00 items, low as $5.99, it makes me sick what they are doing to us here. You talk about taking the Americans for a ride, they are going around the world with us.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Check on Amazon for pain creams, bigger variety and you can read the reviews. Just to give you an idea about price increases, I went to IHOP for breakfast the other day with my mother and I was shocked when the bill came. $32 and change for a omelette with hash browns and fluffy French toast, coffee and a diet soda. The diet soda alone was over $3.00! It’s crazy out there. Oh, and there were only 6 people in the whole restaurant, the least amount I had ever seen. Now I know why.
2 x