ONCOR NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! WHAT A BEGGER AND HE'S THE VP HOW UNPROFESSIONAL.

Js

ONCOR NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! WHAT A BEGGER AND HE'S THE VP HOW UNPROFESSIONAL.

Post by Js » 1 year ago

He should fix his yellow cracked teeth instead of meddling desperately trying to sell garbage. :lol:
3 x

Bella

Re: ONCOR NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! WHAT A BEGGER AND HE'S THE VP HOW UNPROFESSIONAL.

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

Js I believe that is part of his job. I certainly hope your teeth are perfect. I know mine may not be, but I’m ok with that!
4 x

BostonIrish

Re: ONCOR NEEDS TO GET A LIFE! WHAT A BEGGER AND HE'S THE VP HOW UNPROFESSIONAL.

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella I agree do we really have to insult each other about the way we look . There for the Grace of God go I! I taught my two Sons at a young age never never never make fun of anyone about how they look and what they wear or how they live. I had Buck teeth and was made fun of I had braces the teeth turned out great but the scar remained I am 66 years old and I tell my Grandchildren the same thing. Think before you say something hurt full because it CAN last a lifetime is has for me 🙍
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

BostonIrish I so agree with you as well! When I was in grade school my best friend had a severe overbite. I was a staunch defender of her, so many people would make fun of her behind her back and to this day I have no patience for people who bully and make fun of others for their looks. I’m soon to be 65, I have no children but I can tell you if I did I would have brought them up as you have yours. Bless you!
4 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

My 9 year old has very yellow teeth. he eats carrots alllll the time. I asked my dentist last month if the yellow was from the carrots since he never has sugar or pop. She said no, it's genetics. Just like skin color, our teeth have a genetic color. Genetic color is very hard to lighten, and requires very harsh treatments. Usually veneers are the go to for that.

I recently had an acquaintance try to sell me whitening toothpaste. I asked her if it had a money back guarantee as my teeth are also yellowish from genetics (not as much as my son though). She balked a bit and didn't ask again, lol.

BUT, I do agree that Anker coming on doesn't do well for the company. not because he's Indian, but because his english is hard to understand. It would be no different if someone from Northern England came on (can't understand a LICK of what they say) or someone from the thick woods of Kentucky. You can be born speaking English and still be hard to understand. If they wouldn't hire on a host with poor english skills, they shouldn't be on themselves . . .
5 x