Screaming hosts

Teachergirl

Screaming hosts

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

Why oh why is Ms. Ells still on air screaming and yelling and berating us if we don't buy her items? She makes Hannah look positively demure. I know I can change the channel which I usually do but she has Bali Legacy on which is my favorite. So I turn the sound off and don't hear an item description. Therefore, I don't buy. Silly them. They are losing sales.
3 x

honey

Re: Screaming hosts

Post by honey » 1 year ago

Chris Farley's ...... Matt Foley ring bell??
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Teachergirl wrote:
1 year ago
Why oh why is Ms. Ells still on air screaming and yelling and berating us if we don't buy her items? She makes Hannah look positively demure. I know I can change the channel which I usually do but she has Bali Legacy on which is my favorite. So I turn the sound off and don't hear an item description. Therefore, I don't buy. Silly them. They are losing sales.
Hello Teachergirl.......

This is my complaint also with Miss K and Rico Sauve when they are on!
So many times I have to miss out on buying an item because the screaming match between the two of them is overwhelming :x
I know ShopLC doesn't care because they are still allowing this behaviour
Too bad they don't do an audit on how much their Hosts are selling when on....of course that isn't going happen but just a thought :)

I love your comment about Hannah, too funny :lol:
Sadly you have to miss out on an item you want because the antics of Ms. Ells are crazy :(
Must say though, I really like Ms. Ells black top she is wearing, it makes her look younger, she looks good in it :)
3 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

I think those childish screams, and squeals out of Kim's mouth all the time is horrible. Feel bad for the sound guy, it's got to hurt their ears. I just don't understand why they haven't told her not to do that. I turn the station to the other channels and I'm not hearing such things from them.
And I hate to say it, but of lately, what's up with Michell's hair? She constantly now pulls it up tight with that fake ball of hair on the back, or a sloppy pony tail. Kind of like she's at home and not on world wide television. Come on Michelle. You can do better than that. Of lately Dionne looks fabulous. Her makeup and hair, she looks so pretty and professional. I never hear her scream.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

colljoe wrote:
1 year ago
I think those childish screams, and squeals out of Kim's mouth all the time is horrible. Feel bad for the sound guy, it's got to hurt their ears. I just don't understand why they haven't told her not to do that. I turn the station to the other channels and I'm not hearing such things from them.
And I hate to say it, but of lately, what's up with Michell's hair? She constantly now pulls it up tight with that fake ball of hair on the back, or a sloppy pony tail. Kind of like she's at home and not on world wide television. Come on Michelle. You can do better than that. Of lately Dionne looks fabulous. Her makeup and hair, she looks so pretty and professional. I never hear her scream.
I agree with everything you mentioned. I can't stand the squeals either (my pigs do enough of that, I don't want to hear more on TV), Dionne always looks great, I think she should ditch ShopLC and be a curvy VS model. She's rock one of those jeweled bras, hahaha!

I agree with Michelle's hair too, her make-up looks good, but I feel like maybe some nice hair extensions would be in order? her hair (like mine) is a bit thin. I had extensions for a while (because I'm a social media influencer and looking "good" isn't exactly a farm thing, lol) and they can look absolutely amazing! I ended up taking them out after 6 months because I wasn't getting as much work done as I could have been doing, due to trying to avoid 'ruining" my hair, lol.

On a side note, there was one host on there I haven't seen in a while, but we were guessing she had a side gig at the local strip club (legal there in TX), she'd come back on air with her hair looking like she'd . . . . well, you know . . . and have 6" tall spike thigh high boots on, demonstrating a vaccuum, lol. Gosh, those were the days, I tell ya! We DO KNOW there is a bar nearby, a few hosts have mentioned it, lol, I'm sure they find ways to stay busy during those 2 hrs away ;)
1 x