What’s your holiday wish?

Bella

What’s your holiday wish?

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

With the holiday season being here I do wish people would be a “little” kinder to each other, even on the forum. Heaven knows there are enough problems in todays world without adding more. That is my holiday wish. If anyone doesn’t know the meaning or parameters of that maybe we should all read the community guidelines. Happy Holidays!
3 x

FarmMom

Re: What’s your holiday wish?

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I spend a lot of time choosing jewelry for gifts, and buying 8 months ahead of time if needed. My wish is that the gifts touch their hearts and makes them excited. Especially the unsigned gift I sent to a friend- a stunning rhodalite garnet cluster ring I set in a ring box with a light (to really make it pop) to give to his mother on Christmas. He gets to give his mother a stunning gift and (hopefully) make her cry, all the while wondering who on earth sent him something so nice with no explanation (other than directions to give to his mother as a gift). My wish is that they both have the most marvelous and memorable Christmas this year :)
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

FarmMom, what a thoughtful way to make someone happy on Christmas Day! I hope she figures out who sent the gift!
3 x

FarmMom

LOL, I don't want them to find out ;) But it would be very cool if I could hear how it all went down later! Finger's crossed!
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

My wishes are that people would learn kindness and manners once again and that our country would come together once and be proud!
3 x

FarmMom

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
My wishes are that people would learn kindness and manners once again and that our country would come together once and be proud!
I agree :) United we stand!
3 x