Blake on HQ

Lacy

Blake on HQ

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

He can get away with selling for higher prices at HQ. His collection is expensive white gold with gemstones. So far, 995.00 for a ring, 794.00 earrings. They are nice, but too expensive for me. There is no way he could sell these on LC. Why would he. Also he is selling Sterling silver, Vermeil, & Rhodium over silver with gemstones really high priced. I wouldn't buy any of this.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Bella

Re: Blake on HQ

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

The stones seem nice enough, but the settings are nothing new. I’m not a fan of three stone rings or high set rings.
4 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

Turned on hg and there is Blake! He has a Santa maria 5 stone ring for $299.99 He went from Texas to Minnesota weather. I listened to his voice and knew who it was. Very polished and more professional.
3 x

Vickyh2

Post by Vickyh2 » 1 year ago

So did he get a proper haircut? Did he buy a sportscoat that isn't two sizes too small? He needed a refresh in the clothing and grooming department, but I wish him well in the new gig.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Vickyh2 he does look like he got a good haircut and some new clothes that fit better. I watched him for about an hour and he did very good and even outshining his dear old dad!
3 x

Vickyh2

Post by Vickyh2 » 1 year ago

Thanks for the update, Serge. I happened to catch Blake on air for a few minutes. He looked good! He was relaxed and looked happy to be there.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I am so happy for Blake, he is finally away from Daddio!
What has been sent to me regarding his behavior this past year was mind blowing, I only wish I could share it but I would probably be in trouble with the MODS so I won't take that chance

Blake has always been a class act in my opinion, I am surprised to learn that he isn't married yet....or is he?
Perhaps if he isn't they are waiting for his new adventure at Shop HQ to grow and settle in :)
Can't wait to see him presenting soon, I do switch to that channel now and then so I will eventually see him!
1 x