9.99 Shipping cap for the day til midnight.

Lacy

9.99 Shipping cap for the day til midnight.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Is it true? Shop LC cutting shipping cost to 9.99 for one day. Maybe they are loosing customers and sales. Other sites as we all know are doing FREE shipping a lot through out the year. So take advantage if you want to shop.
4 x

FarmMom

Re: 9.99 Shipping cap for the day til midnight.

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I'm not sure how it works, but I've always been charged shipping, regardless of deals run. It used to be $50 and free shipping all day, yet I can go and order 3 more items at different times and still be charged shipping for each item that's under $50, despite the total tally for the day being OVER $50.

I gave up on their "specials" since I was always getting charged the higher price :P Anytime you ask customer service they give you some sort of excuse . .
2 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

I was announced on air that only orders made by phone get the $9.99 shipping cap. If you shop online you are out of luck!
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Thanks for letting people know DiamondGirl65 as I happened to hear that and thought of all the customers that aren’t aware of it!
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I never purchase 1 item at a time unless the item is over $50. You’re best to bundle your cheaper items together to meet the $50 threshold. I refuse to pay shipping fees from Shop LC because there is usually a way around it. There is always the thought do I really need this? Do I really need this right now? Also, buying from live tv on inexpensive items gets you in trouble with shipping fees. I just don’t do it.
4 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 1 year ago

I never buy an item on live TV presentation & pay shipping. If the item I want sells out on live presentation then I figure it just wasn't meant to be & let it go, however most of the time I can pick the item up online right after the presentation closes & get free shipping if the item is over $50. If the item is less then $50, I add cheaper items unil the total is at least $50 & then use coupons to save on the cheaper items. Like Bella, I never pay shipping for anything.
2 x

Tanzanite

Post by Tanzanite » 1 year ago

DiamondGirl65 wrote:
1 year ago
I was announced on air that only orders made by phone get the $9.99 shipping cap. If you shop online you are out of luck!
So that's why I couldn't get the $9.99 shipping!
1 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 1 year ago

I thought I watched quite a bit and I never heard that. I use my TV app. I shouldn't be surprised. Shady!
1 x