Where is 'Save for Later"??

FarmMom

Where is 'Save for Later"??

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I had a few items I was going to look at again today (since they are running the 25% off still), and I had JUST yesterday clicked "save for later", but I don't see them ANYWHERE.

I found my wishlist, but Save For Later is no where to be found. Is this another one of those "it was a good idea but we never finsihed it" sort of things? I asked customer service but you know how that goes . . .

She wanted all my log in info so she could log into MY account to look. I told her to log into her OWN account and try the option, but she claimed she didn't have an account with Shoplc. Nor did they have a "dummy account" in which to test the website features. I wasn't about to give her all my passwords and info after their hacking issue . . .

And my husband went on the website to make a purchase for me (gift) and couldn't. He said it refused to put the item into his cart. Unless he's lying and trying to throw me off his trail so he can surprise me, lol.

But really, it's just exhausting trying to get stuff bought here ... ugh...
1 x

LauraA

Re: Where is 'Save for Later"??

Post by LauraA » 1 year ago

I've been missing this feature for a few months now. It was very convenient, more than the wishlist because it showed up on the "cart" page. I guess this feature didn't survive any of the many website "updates." :roll:
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Mine is still showing up but almost everything is sold out but shows up on auction and what is there they jacked up the prices so no sale for me🙄
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

it did finally kinda pop back on, but only a few items, and I had like 6. I'm thinking they did this because they had a massive price hike, and didn't want people to catch on....
2 x