$1 shipping today 11/26/2019

bluez

$1 shipping today 11/26/2019

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I had fun taking advantage of the dollar shipping today. Made it very affordable to pick up little gifts. I think, I figured it worked out better than 30% off up to $20.
Thanks Shop LC!
Bluez
8 x

LisaC2019

Re: $1 shipping today 11/26/2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I had fun taking advantage of the dollar shipping today. Made it very affordable to pick up little gifts. I think, I figured it worked out better than 30% off up to $20.
Thanks Shop LC!
Bluez
Bluez, the reduced shipping is a great deal and a good way to stock up on multiple items. The only issue is the items will be shipped via DHL and that will take a little longer to get to you. I must admit when I shopped I made larger orders and took advantage of the bundle shipping because the items were shipped via UPS. I have only had 3 packages to arrive where the box was opened (that was because Shop LC only placed one strip of tape on a box weighing 10lbs). Fortunately, all the items were intact and nothing was damaged. Enjoy your purchases!
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Bluez, the reduced shipping is a great deal and a good way to stock up on multiple items. The only issue is the items will be shipped via DHL and that will take a little longer to get to you. I must admit when I shopped I made larger orders and took advantage of the bundle shipping because the items were shipped via UPS. I have only had 3 packages to arrive where the box was opened (that was because Shop LC only placed one strip of tape on a box weighing 10lbs). Fortunately, all the items were intact and nothing was damaged. Enjoy your purchases!
Hi Lisa, Thanks for the info. I have never used bundle shipping and since I was only looking to purchase about 10 - 12 items, the bundle was looking a little expensive. I must have added a couple 'cause my shipping total just under $15. Fingers crossed now, hope they arrive by Christmas. I don't understand this DHL carrier. Do they transport to your nearest USPS for the mailman to deliver?

Happy Turkey Day!
Bluez
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the info. I have never used bundle shipping and since I was only looking to purchase about 10 - 12 items, the bundle was looking a little expensive. I must have added a couple 'cause my shipping total just under $15. Fingers crossed now, hope they arrive by Christmas. I don't understand this DHL carrier. Do they transport to your nearest USPS for the mailman to deliver?

Happy Turkey Day!
Bluez
Hello Bluez, Yesterday and it looks like today are good days for those who order a lot of items as you are saving big time on shipping. DHL International GmbH is an international courier, parcel, and express mail service which is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post (DHL) and it looks like they transport the packages to a location and then the item is transferred to the United States Postal Service (USPS). I don't know why the packages are not just given to UPS or USPS so they can be delivered to the final destinations. To me the DHL is a complete waste of time and only prolongs getting the packages to the customer. However, I am thinking it must be cheaper for Shop LC to use them and move packages this way.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Happy Turkey Day!
Bluez
Hello Bluez, Yesterday and it looks like today are good days for those who order a lot of items as you are saving big time on shipping. DHL International GmbH is an international courier, parcel, and express mail service which is a division of the German logistics company Deutsche Post (DHL) and it looks like they transport the packages to a location and then the item is transferred to the United States Postal Service (USPS). I don't know why the packages are not just given to UPS or USPS so they can be delivered to the final destinations. To me the DHL is a complete waste of time and only prolongs getting the packages to the customer. However, I am thinking it must be cheaper for Shop LC to use them and move packages this way.
There are times my things just sit in Troutsdale Oregon for a good week. Why aren't things just straight usps?
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
bluez wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Happy Turkey Day!
Bluez
There are times my things just sit in Troutsdale Oregon for a good week. Why aren't things just straight usps?
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh my...where is Troutsdale up there?
0 x