Budget pays don’t show up!

Bella

Budget pays don’t show up!

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I haven’t used budget pay in years, however I did on one item. It even states it on the invoice, but no budget pays show up! Anyone else have this issue? I guess I will check my credit card. Can they do anything right? Used chat and the same old thing clear your browser!
0 x

BostonIrish

Re: Budget pays don’t show up!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella I have used them on a few items and mine don't show up either. I guess we should not owe any money ha ha🤔I would like to know when they are coming out.
1 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I just went to order history and entered in new dates, for example I changed the first calendar to Sept 1, 2022 and went through today's date. It showed me all of my current and future orders and due dates and payment methods. Not sure if you changed the calendar up at the top, when it originally loaded it didn't show me anything was active. Hope this helps.
2 x

Bella

After playing around with the dates on budget pay orders yesterday I tried again today and it kept locking up. I held my cursor and just kept clicking and low and behold 11 days after placing my order the budget pays show up! There website is horrible!! I don’t have warm fuzzy feelings about this company anymore and do not feel comfortable ordering much anymore. I hate to be stressed over stupid stuff like a simple order from Shop LC. I will never ever use budget pay again!
Last edited by Bella 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Bella

I spoke too soon. My budget pays are gone! What is going on with the website? They were there, when I went back to check again there gone!
0 x