Did any one happen to see Cheryls & Katies show around 10:20 pm?

CaribbeanGirl

Did any one happen to see Cheryls & Katies show around 10:20 pm?

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Let me know if anyone heard what someone emailed Cheryl Tue. nite.
1 x

BostonIrish

Re: Did any one happen to see Cheryls & Katies show around 10:20 pm?

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I missed it.
0 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I know I saw a bit of it . . . I had been hearing hosts saying they were reading e-mails from customers . . . why what happened?
1 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Sorry it took so long, I have not been on here for a while. Well, Katie & Cheryl were on doing there thing. Some lady sent a text a, email & wrote to Cheryl, I do not remember the exact words but what she said is well, something like her being on TV & dressing like a poker dealer, & a hair do like a lunch lady. She had on one of those cold shoulder tops. & her usual hair do, she & Katie handled it real well. I kind of agree with her but why would you say this to some one when they are on TV. I would like to see what the woman looks like that did this. I mean comments like we make is one thing, about screaming & hosts talking over each other but to tell someone that when they are on TV & can not answer back to her.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Thanks CaribbeanGirl for letting us know what happened because I was wondering. I agree with you that it was an awful thing to send and I’m kind of surprised that she read it. I try not to say things that are ugly on here but occasionally I make comments to help them like about talking too loud or over each other. I do that hoping they’ll see it and try to do better.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I think the comment the person sent to Cheryl about her appearance is a insult to poker dealers and lunch ladies everywhere. What the heck does a poker dealer dress like (many have uniforms) and a lunch lady’s’ hair look like? Some people are not only mean and cruel they are also dumb.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Some people😷😷😷😷😞 duck tape.
2 x