Matt In The Studio

Serge

Matt In The Studio

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I was so glad to see Matt finally in the studio as I really like him. He’s knowledgeable about gemstones and is very nice to watch. I’ve popped over to GSN where he, Michele and Hunter came from and the posts indicate that people are sad he left. Hopefully he’s there for good and not just visiting. Now if they would move Chris to the daytime instead of overnight I’d been happy!
4 x

Tina

Re: Matt In The Studio

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

You're speaking some truth now honey!! Yes, we need Chris on during the day. Not only is he gorgeous, he is so laid back and nice. Matt isa jewel too. ShopLc has some great hosts. I won't mention the annoying ones.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Serge I completely agree about Matt......
He is a class act, when I commented on his post on the website he returned a message and thanked me for my support
Matt is a gentleman for sure, treats all his co-hosts with respect and allows them to speak etc.
I have not seen him with that crazy Kim though so I can't speak to that, lol

We all want to see Chris during the day but since I am a night owl I am lucky to see him a lot
Tina, I am with you on that doll baby :)
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I did not ever think we would have this many GREAT hosts on Shop LC. Now they need to weed out some of the ones that bring us down, we all know the ones I am talking about. I am so HAPPY right now. Yes we need Chris during the day, Michele on the night owl, if she likes it, Hunter anytime, Nickki anytime. Where was Matt working before he came to SLC? Is GSN a shopping network?, I have never heard of it. Thank you to who ever brought Nickki back.
3 x