W E L C O M E B A C K N I K K I

CaribbeanGirl

W E L C O M E B A C K N I K K I

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE BACK FOR GOOD. WE NEED YOU!!!
4 x

Lacy

Re: W E L C O M E B A C K N I K K I

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Just checked the forum after a while of not watching, I agree, I am glad she is back for the month. She has another job in New Jersey and likes being home with her family. Maybe she can work Remote like Steve and Adi do. Maybe I will start watching again.
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

So she’s only here for a month? That makes me sad because she’s so needed and I too hope she’ll do it remotely if that’s the best they can do!
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Just checked the forum after a while of not watching, I agree, I am glad she is back for the month. She has another job in New Jersey and likes being home with her family. Maybe she can work Remote like Steve and Adi do. Maybe I will start watching again.
Good evening Lacy......I am finally getting a chance to come here and visit....was wondering about you and still miss Summer71 too
Now today I watched Nikki and Matt and she mentioned that she will be working for only 2 weeks and then back to her job :(
So that is the lastest update on her

I know in my heart this is a prelim of her returning; doing what Karen and Dan have done
She brings such class to the show, I laugh at how Deanna always calls herself "a hoopaholic and hoopalogist"
Well Nikki just told Matt this is what her claim to fame was while on ShopLC....teehee, that is true, as I remember her being the queen of the Hoops !!!
0 x