Michele

CaribbeanGirl

Michele

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Has anyone heard any thing about Michele??? I do not know what is going on, they know how much we like her, why do they not tell us something?? I looked to see if her pictures is still in meet The Hosts, well her picture is there, but there is no bio, was there I bio before??, I do not remember, can some one tell me if there was a bio?? It is great having Nikki back, but I do not want to lose Michele.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Michele

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 year ago
Has anyone heard any thing about Michele??? I do not know what is going on, they know how much we like her, why do they not tell us something?? I looked to see if her pictures is still in meet The Hosts, well her picture is there, but there is no bio, was there I bio before??, I do not remember, can some one tell me if there was a bio?? It is great having Nikki back, but I do not want to lose Michele.
Good evening CarribeanGirl :)

I did hear Nikki mention Michelle about an hour ago.....she was answering a few messages she had read saying that Michelle is expected back in a week or so....she wasn't going anywhere
Hopes this help......I finally have some time to visit here, hope you are doing well
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

There has never been a bio for Michele or any of the other numerous hosts at Shop LC. That is a project that was supposed to have been completed over 5+ years ago, so don’t hold your breath!
3 x

christee

Post by christee » 1 year ago

She's on now (with Mr Ladies and Gentleman😴). Love her sense of humor.
5 x